When you use the Pressed Petals Specialty DSP along with the Inspiring Iris Stamp Set and the Heirloom Frames Dies & 3D Embossing Folders you just can’t go wrong. Right?
I started with a 4 1/4″ x 11″ Night of Navy base. Then added a 4″ x 5 1/4″ of the Pressed Petals DSP. Wrap the Scalloped Lace Trim around the dsp BEFORE you adhere to your card base.
Stamp the stem and flower with Memento Black Ink, the carnation is Daffodil Delight and the stems are Mossy Meadow. I love that there is a stamp for each of these.
Next die cut the frame and emboss, using another piece of the DSP. Use a Sponge Dauber to add some Crumb Cake Ink to the raised areas. This really makes the embossing stand out. Do you struggle getting the frame into the embossing folder straight? That extra piece you get when you die cut the frame, adhere it to the Embossing Folder. Now your frame will sit right where it should. I think I got this tip from Patty Bennett. Add your frame with Dimensionals. Then stamp the sentiment and adhere with Dimensionals.
- All order types qualify for this promotion.
- Only Designer Series Papers listed below qualify for this promotion. You may mix and match papers from any of the listed papers.
- There is no limit to how many times participants can buy three packages of Designer Series Paper, and get one free during this sale.
- In the online store, if a customer orders four packages of the same qualifying Designer Series Paper, they will need to enter three together and then order the fourth free item separately.
- Designer Series Paper ordered as part of a Starter Kit does not qualify for this sale.
- Designer Series Paper ordered with Stampin’ Rewards does not qualify for this sale.
The Host code for September is: B3GTANUT. Please use if your order is under $150, otherwise you will get the Hostess Rewards.