Its that time of year again. New catalog goes live on May 4th. Demos can order on April 1st (and that’s no joke…lol). I will be ordering catalogs on my preorder and will mail them out around the 15th.
Sales Period: 24 March, 1:00 PM (MT) – 3 May 2021, 11:59 PM (MT)
- Only select items in the 2020–2021 Annual Catalog will be discounted.
- Sale applies to all order types except host items (see Last-Chance Products List for items on sale).
- No minimum purchase is required.
- Retiring items are available while supplies last.
- Items and discounts may vary by market (depending on inventory levels).
- Exclusions apply: Carryover items and some retiring items will not be discounted.
- Items carrying over from a mini catalog into another mini catalog will not be available until that catalog is released.
- Items carrying over from the annual catalog to another catalog will be available continuously.
- For information about the Last-Chance Supply Items, click here.
- For information about the Last-Chance Products from the 2021 January–June Mini Catalog, click here.
Please contact me if you have any questions. Some of the bundles are being discontinued, but not the stamp set & matching die, only as a bundle. I hope that makes sense.
Good morning everyone,
I know I’ve been MIA for a few weeks, and I should have done this earlier.
I’ve been having some sleep issues. When I can’t get to sleep until 1-2am if totally messes up the next day. Also my Fibromyalgia has flared up, I almost forgot the tennis elbow. I have to die cut using my left hand. So with that being said, I had to cut out a lot of things I was doing. Mainly my blog. It was giving me such anxiety that I won’t be posting any longer. I am taking a step back from stamping. I am feeling burned out and just need a break. I think with the pandemic, not being able to meet with my customers has also affected me. Zoom is great, but just not the same. I’ve been doing some other things like sewing, home decor that has been making me feel better. I don’t feel any pressure or have any deadlines to worry about.
On a happier note, I just got my first vaccine on Friday. My husband has had his two shots. I know I will feel better when I get the next shot in a couple of weeks, just knowing that we are protected from Covid19.
I will be sending out new catalogs (2021-2022 Annual Catalog) to everyone who has shopped with me in the last 6 months. We will be able to pre-order first part of April. As soon as I get the catalogs I will get them shipped out to you, probably around the 15th.
So I hope you understand that I need to take care of me with no pressure or expectations.
Thank you for checking up on me.
I was asked to participate in the UdderlyAwesome Stampers Facebook Team Event this past week-end. I will be showing you the samples I made to share this week.
This card was made the same way I did the Berry Blessings Corner Fold Card & Sweet Strawberry Fun Fold Cards.
But this time I used the Hydrangea Hill Suite. I used the Hydrangea Hill dsp for the background and also fussy cut another piece for the front.
You might be wondering why I splattered in the right inside corner? Some how I had a few drops of ink, so I just added a few more, lol. I had already glued the Whisper White piece down and done the stamping at the bottom……..so that was the next best thing to do.
Don’t forget, its Sale-a-bration time. For every $50 you spend, you can choose an item from our Sale-a-bration Brochure. This is just a few of the items you can choose.
Sign up to be on my team HERE!
Please use Host Code: MP4QEZ6D if your order is under $150, THANK YOU!