I have another class offer for you today. Tulips & Baskets. You will make 3 Tulip Pencil Tops, decorate a pot to put them in & make 3 mini baskets that hold a Ferrero Rocher Candy. Each basket will have a different animal that is embossed, watercolored and fussy cut to go on the outside.
Everyone will receive an Aqua Painter & Tombow Liquid Glue, Terracotta pot, pencils, and all of your basket pieces will be die cut and scored for you. All of the tulips will be punched and scored as well. The Tulips are from the Pleased as Punch dsp.
Class is Thursday, March 19th, 6:30-9pm. Space is limited. Cost: $25, you will receive about $15 in product that you will take home with you, plus everything cut and scored for you, & a PDF emailed to you before class. RSVP: 3-2-20, with payment to: paypal.me/cindeewilkinson. You don’t have to have a PayPal Account, use your debit or credit card to pay.
Can’t make it to class? I will have a “to go” option. Just pay the $8 for shipping. The only thing it won’t include will be the terracotta pot. I will have a PDF with all the instructions and photos that I will email to you.
I also have my Spring Wreath Class:
- Cost: $25, you will receive over $15 in product that you will use for class and take home any extra.
- If you would like to include the Timeless Tulip Bundle, add, $38.75. (includes tax and shipping).
February 2020, 3D Tutorials, 3 ways to get them:
- Place a minimum $50 order (and you can choose a Level 1 Sale-a-bration item for FREE)
- Purchase the pdf’s for $15, email me and I will send you a PayPal invoice.
- Be part of my Downline, they always get them for FREE.
You can check out our Blog Hop HERE!