This months Paper Pumpkin is “over the top” cute. I made one of each and then did a bunch of alternate cards. But first watch the video from Stampin’ Up! Make sure you go to the end of this post. I have a give away……..
So here are all 4 of the projects pretty much like how the kit says to put together. They are beautiful, but, the two on the right are pockets with linen thread to keep them closed.
The smaller cards I used the bases that came with the kit and on this one I stamped the flowers all around the edge, (stamp that came with the kit), then mounted the printed piece in the center. All of the cards I “winked” with Wink of Stella. I used only the ribbon and White Linen Thread that came with the kit.
The card on the right I stamped the leaves around the edge (stamp comes with kit) and added a Blushing Bride mat. I took a sponge dauber and in a circular motion colored the flowers with Blushing Bride Ink. The leaves are Lemon Lime Twist. The card on the left is the die cuts from the kit.
I cut the flowers & leaves from one of the bigger die cuts. The card on the right I used Fresh Fig and a Sponge Dauber to color the flowers.I decided I would cut the pocket cards apart and put them on Crumb Cake cardstock. Turned out pretty good.
I really like the Blushing Bride mat on the card on the right.Now that you’ve seen the video, how the cards should be made and a few alternatives, how would you like to win a complete kit? I have an extra kit that I am giving away. I can only ship to the US. What do you have to do? Comment on my cards. Did you like them? Tell me why would you like to receive this months kit? You have until Sunday at midnight to comment and win. I will randomly pick a name and contact you on Monday or Tuesday. Please no demos. You will have 24 hours to get back to me with your snail mail address.
Stampin’ Up! has sold out of this kit, so you won’t be able to buy it. But you can get your first 2 months at 50% off.
- Promotion is for new subscribers only
- Offer is available March 11–May 10, 2018
- Offer runs for 2 months
- Use code SAVEFIFTY0418 at checkout
- Discount is applied to one kit per month for the first two month of a new subscription.
- How it works: A new customer can subscribe during April’s subscription period from March 11–April 10 or May’s subscription period from April 11–May 10 and receive the discount. If a new customer subscribes during April’s subscription period they will receive 50% off their subscription when billed in April and May. If a new subscriber subscribes during May’s subscription period they will receive 50% off their subscription when billed in May and June. If a customer suspends during their 2-month discount period, they will receive their discount during the first 2 months in which they reactivate.
- Does not apply to prepaid codes
- Sign up now to take advantage of this great sale!
My grandkids are coming soon. We will be making some yummy Chocolate Oatmeal Drop Cookies, then lunch out to celebrate Anthony’s 9th Birthday, then a little birthday shopping.
Another round of Sale-a-bration items you can get for FREE with a $50 or $100 order. These items are from the Annual Catalog. You must use the numbers below each item to get them for FREE.
You can still choose from the following as well as the new stuff.
Hostess Code: EBGKC2CX
Use only if your order is under $150. Get a gift from me when you use the hostess code.