I’ve got a really fun treat for you today. The only store I’ve found the Apple Pie Kit Kat’s is Walmart. I’m pretty sure the gal that checked me out thought I was nuts for buying so many candy bars. I have a couple of teachers in my Stamp Club and thought these would be fun to give everyone.
You need a 6″ x 6 1/4″ piece of dsp. I used the In Good Taste. The extra 1/4″ is needed to be able to seal the back. All you do is use Tear & Tape or Seal+ and seal up the 1/4″ and at the bottom. Wrap The dsp around the candy and adhere in the back and bottom. Then decorate as you want.
I used the smallest Celebration Labels Die and die cut with Whisper White cardstock. I stamped the apples on Whisper White with Memento Black Ink and colored with my Granny Apple Green & Real Red Stampin’ Blends. The leaves are from the Stitched Leaves and I used the new Brushed Metallic Cardstock. Don’t forget to stamp the seeds at the bottom. Add some Tombow Liquid Glue to the bottom of the leaves and add to your label. Then add the full apple with Tombow. Add the apple slice with a couple of Dimensionals. Add 2 Dimensionals to the back of the label and attach to your treat. Stamp the sentiment and tuck it under the apple slice. Punch two holes at the top and run the ribbon through and tie into a bow. Don’t forget to add the stem to your apples. Looks like I missed one on the dark dsp apple. No fussy cutting needed, just punch the stem from the Apple Punch. DONE! Pretty easy and a fun treat! With all that is going on in the world, a treat is the perfect little gift to give someone who needs a pick me up.
Thank you to Erica Cerwin for the inspiration!
Join promotion, September 1-30.
- In addition to the regular starter kit (for $99), new recruits choose ($125 worth of products) and will also receive enough cardstock pieces to make 16 cards, a pack of Rhinestone Basic Jewels, the So Much Love stamp set, and the Queen Anne’s Lace stamp set—all for their first event.
- 8 packs of precut cardstock of the coastal cabana pack will be provided, and 8 packs of precut cardstock of the Granny Apple Green pack, for a total of 16 cards (packs include envelopes). The new recruit can choose what samples to replicate and how to distribute the packs to their customers.
- Important note: Ink, adhesive, cutting tool, and clear block for stamping must be purchased separately. However, these products may be included as part of the Starter Kit product selection.
We have another awesome month from our 3D Tutorials.
Are you interested in the Tutorial Bundle? Three ways to receive it.
1) Order $50 from my online store between May 1-31, 2019 get the PDF for FREE.
2) Purchase August’s Tutorial Only 3D tutorial Bundle (6 tutorials) PDF for $15.00
This is a one-time purchase. Simply drop me an email at email@example.com, and I will send you a PayPal Invoice. Once I receive payment I will email you the PDF tutorial.
3) Join my team! They always get the tutorials for free!
The new Host Code for September is: G9PEEAAP. Please use if your order is under $150.