August 2020 3D Bundle Tutorial Blog Hop
Hello everyone! It’s August (where has the time gone?) and we have another fantastic 3D Bundle for you! We’re celebrating with a blog hop! We’re each showcasing a second project we created using the same stamp set/or bundle we used in our 3D Bundle Tutorial Bundle Project.
The projects designed for the 3D Tutorial Bundle are totally exclusive and not available elsewhere online. In addition, you’ll receive both Imperial and Metric project measurements. Here is a sneak peek for you.
This month we are featuring the Nothing’s Better Than Bundle in the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog, here is my second project. You need a card to go with your treat filled with Chocolate, right?
You will need:
4 1/4″ x 11″ Real Red Cardstock, scored at 5 1/2″
2-3 3/4″ x 5″ Whisper White Cardstock, one for the outside and one for the inside that is die cut with the Hippo & Friends Dies
1/2″ x 5″ Playful Pets Dsp
1/2″ x 4″ Playful Pets Dsp (for inside)
Scraps for the chocolates and the word chocolate, colored with Soft Suede Blends
First you will need to get your chocolates and the word chocolate done.
- Color your scrap of Whisper White with Light & Dark Stampin’ Blends
- Stamp the chocolates in Early Espresso.
- Add a line of Crystal on one end of scrap. Then take a straight edge (I just used a piece of cardstock) and swipe the Crystal Effects over entire scrap. This gives you a fine coat and drys fast. I let this dry for a few minutes while I made the rest of the card. Makes the candy and words shinny.
- Add a strip of Adhesive Sheet for the words (these are new and FABULOUS).
- Die Cut the candy and words.
- Peal off the backing and attach to your card the word to the inside of your card and add Dimensionals to the candy.
Take the Whisper White piece and stamp Chocolate over and over on the right side with Versamark Ink. Cover with Clear Embossing Powder and heat set. Take a sponge and color over the words, darker on the edge and lighter further in. Add the 1/2″ piece of dsp and adhere to the left side of card. This dsp is from the Playful Pets. Stamp the label with Early Espresso Ink, add Dimensionals and candy and attach to card front. Add the extra candy towards the bottom. Finish front with some ribbon from the Playful Pets Trim Combo Pack. I used the red & white ribbon. Tie into a bow.
For the inside I used another label from the Hippo & Friends Dies and stamped the candy in Early Espresso. Added the chocolate to the bottom. Add the 4 1/4″ strip of dsp to the bottom.
Tutorials, monthly blog hop. You can go and check out the blog hop HERE!
My card goes perfectly with my Purse Treat. You have 3 options to get the Exclusive Tutorials from all six of our designers.
Are you interested in the Tutorial Bundle?
1) Order $50 from my online store between May 1-31, 2019 get the PDF for FREE.
2) Purchase August’s Tutorial Only 3D tutorial Bundle (6 tutorials) PDF for $15.00
This is a one-time purchase. Simply drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and I will send you a PayPal Invoice. Once I receive payment I will email you the PDF tutorial.
3) Join my team! They always get the tutorials for free!
Now, make sure you hop along and visit all the designer’s projects for June. Thanks for hopping by!
Would you like to get a jump on your Holiday Cards this year? My friend Laurie Bradshaw and I are hosting our 2nd Annual Jingle All The Way Card Class on September 26th. Get all the details and fill out the form HERE!
Bonus Days are through August 3rd, details below. For every $50 you spend (before shipping & tax) receive a $5 coupon code to use in August.
Earning Period Deadlines
- Phone/Fax/Mail: 3 August 2020, by 6:50 PM (MT)
- An email address is required to participate; Bonus Days coupon codes can be delivered only via email.
- If a participant earns multiple codes from a single order, they will receive one email with multiple codes. If they earn multiple codes from multiple orders, they will receive separate emails for each code earned.
- All order types qualify for this promotion. Fax and email orders still require an email address.
- There is no limit to the number of coupon codes participants can earn per order or throughout the duration of the Bonus Days earning period.
- Use Coupons August 4th- 31st.
Host Code: 4BW9Z7ZQ. Please use if your order is under $150.