I kind of did this post out of order. Yesterday I posted the cards I made for August Top 2.
If you read my post from yesterday, I said that I missed the Memories & More Cards & Envelopes, well I also missed these Gold Cards & Envelopes. They are on page 51 of the Holiday Catalog. They are stunning, especially the Gold Envelopes. And then add the Forever Gold Laser-Cut Specialty Paper in the center, yes, please! You can find the Gold Laser-Cut Paper on page 152 of the Annual Catalog. Why have I not used these yet? Now you could just add a greeting and be done with it. Nope, not me. lol
I added the Gold Laser-Cut piece with Tombow Liquid Glue. Remember, less is more! I only added dots of glue. Then I added the Gold Ring with Glue Dots. Take the Glue Dot and roll it and attach to your card.
Now the fun part….. Take a piece of Water Color paper and wet it. I used my Water Painter. Add a drop of re-inker in several colors (check my supply list to see all the colors I used) to a Clear Block, add a bit of water. Now add each color onto your Water Color Paper. Don’t worry that it looks kind of blotchy. Let it dry or use your Heat Tool to speed up the drying. Now you are ready to stamp. I used Saddle Brown Stazon Ink (or was it Early Espresso Ink) (if you use Stazon Ink, remember you need Stazon Cleaner to clean your stamps) to stamp the leaves and acorns from the Beautiful Autumn Bundle. I love the little leaves and acorn punches. Once you have them all stamped punch them out. Now add them to the Gold Hoops to one side. I also added the In Good Taste Elements. I sponged them with Early Espresso Ink and added with a Glue Dot. I went back and added Wink of Stella to each of the leaves and acorn. Not that we don’t have enough sparkle. lol Add a bow. I used the Open Weave Ribbon from the Forever Greenery Trim Combo Pack and attached with a couple of Glue Dots.
This sentiment is also in the Beautiful Autumn Stamp Set. I stamped in the Saddle Brown Stazon Ink on Water Color Paper and fussy cut around the letters. I just didn’t want to cover up the beautiful background.
To finish off, I added a few Gold Glitter Enamel Dots.
Laurie & Sheila each got a package of these cards and envelopes, along with some Brushed Metallic Cardstock.
Join promotion, September 1-30.
- In addition to the regular starter kit (for $99), new recruits choose ($125 worth of products) and will also receive enough cardstock pieces to make 16 cards, a pack of Rhinestone Basic Jewels, the So Much Love stamp set, and the Queen Anne’s Lace stamp set—all for their first event.
- 8 packs of precut cardstock of the coastal cabana pack will be provided, and 8 packs of precut cardstock of the Granny Apple Green pack, for a total of 16 cards (packs include envelopes). The new recruit can choose what samples to replicate and how to distribute the packs to their customers.
- Important note: Ink, adhesive, cutting tool, and clear block for stamping must be purchased separately. However, these products may be included as part of the Starter Kit product selection.
We have another awesome month from our 3D Tutorials.
Are you interested in the Tutorial Bundle? Three ways to receive it.
1) Order $50 from my online store between May 1-31, 2019 get the PDF for FREE.
2) Purchase August’s Tutorial Only 3D tutorial Bundle (6 tutorials) PDF for $15.00
This is a one-time purchase. Simply drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and I will send you a PayPal Invoice. Once I receive payment I will email you the PDF tutorial.
3) Join my team! They always get the tutorials for free!
The new Host Code for September is: G9PEEAAP. Please use if your order is under $150.