I love the Beautiful Baubles stamp set. It comes with some matching Framelits but we didn’t use them this time. I would have never thought to put Fresh Fig & Blueberry Bushel together, but they go great together. Both are In Colors, Fresh Fig is one of last years color and Blueberry Bushel is this years.
We started with a Blueberry Bushel card base and then a layer of Fresh Fig that is embossed with the Swirls & Curls Embossing folder, find it on page 5 of the Holiday Catalog. This is another “must” have in my option…….I used some Champagne Shimmer Paint on the Swirls with a Sponge Dauber.
You may be wondering how we got the multi color on the ornaments. We used a Uninked Spectrum Pad. You can add any color you want using your re-inkers. I usually tell people when they buy a new ink pad, you really should get the re-inker to match. We use those re-inkers for more than inking up our stamp pads. So think of the possibilities with these Spectrum Pads, unlimited. I know you want to know what colors were used. Since this was a card that Patty Bennett designed, (and I didn’t write down the info) I’m going to give you my best guess. I am missing one color and will add that info when I hear back from Patty. We stamped the ornaments twice with the Spectrum Pad onto Whisper White cardstock. (all the measurements will be below). Then I took a sponge dauber and dipped in in the lid of the Frost White Shimmer Paint, and added it to each ornament.
Gorgeous Grape, Highland Heather, Balmy Blue, Blueberry Bushel. Edited to add, the color I was missing was Pacific Point.
Next we use the Spectrum Pad to ink up the sentiment which is also in this set. That was adhered to the ornament layer with Dimensionals. I added three snowflakes from the Santa’s Workshop Enamel Shapes, (page 19 of the Holiday Catalog).
To finish the card we added some of the Mini Ruffled Ribbon in Fresh Fig. I LOVE this ribbon.
5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ Blueberry Bushel cardstock, scored at 4 1/4″
3 3/4″ x 5 1/2″ Fresh Fig cardstock embossed with the Swirls and Curls Embossing Folder
2 3/4″ x 4 3/4″ Blueberry Bushel cardstock
2 1/4″ x 4 1/’2″ Whisper White cardstock
3/4″ x 3 1/2″ Whisper White for the sentiment
You can now use your Bonus Days Coupons. You have the whole month of September to redeem them. Click HERE to learn how.
Dashing Along Host Promotion
Hosting a holiday catalog event is always fun—and we’ve made it even more delightful with our exciting Dashing Along Host Promotion. Host a party with $250 USD/$300 CAD in sales from September 1–30, they’ll earn our FREE, exclusive Dashing Along Designer Series Paper.
Host Promotion Details
- Promotion period: September 1–30
- Dashing Along Designer Series Paper is exclusive to the host promotion and will not be available after September 30.
- In order to qualify, the event merchandise total must reach $250 USD/$300 CAD (before shipping and handling).
- One package of Designer Series Paper may be redeemed per qualifying order, with no limit on how many packages of Designer Series Paper can be earned.
- Demonstrator, Customer, Workshop, and online orders qualify.
- Dashing Along Designer Series Paper may not be redeemed using Stampin’ Rewards. Customers will receive this FREE gift with a qualifying order in addition to any Stampin’ Rewards they may earn.
- Dashing Along Designer Series Paper may not be exchanged for other paper.
- Phone: September 28, 2018 at 6:50 PM (MT)
- Online: September 30, 2018 at 11:50 PM (MT)
New Host Code for September: QXTX3HCH. Use only if your order is under $150. Receive a package of Metallic Pearls with any order that is over $50. Must use the Host code to receive the Metallic Pearls.