The Thinlit Die, Blizzard, is one big die, so you can cut out over a dozen snowflakes of all sizes at once. Save 10% when you buy the, Beautiful Blizzard bundle. I did find that I needed my Precision Plate.
I thought that this stamp set and the Joyous Noel Specialty Designer Series paper went well together. I can’t believe I haven’t used this paper more. This is kind of a fun fold. It uses more paper, but think its worth it.
- 5 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ Merry Merlot Cardstock, scored at 1 1/4″
- 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ Merry Merlot Cardstock
- 1″ x 5 1/2″ Joyous Noel dsp
- 2 3/4″ x 5 1/2″ Joyous Noel dsp (I used two different pieces from the dsp)
- 1 1/8″ x 3″ Sahara Sand Cardstock (for sentiment)
- 1 1/4″ x 3 1/8″ Copper Foil Paper
You will also need some scraps of Sahara Sand to die cut your snowflakes.
Fold on the score line and adhere the 1″ strip to the outside. Add the large piece of dsp to the 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ piece and adhere that to the back of the 1 1/4″ piece.
Once you add the dsp, its time to emboss the sentiment with Copper Embossing Powder. You can see how the copper snowflakes in the dsp are so pretty. I added Copper Foil to the back of the sentiment, with Dimensionals, now it all ties in together. I die cut the snowflakes using Sahara Sand, the one on the bottom I layered a big and a small snowflake with a Mini Dimensional. The Frosted Epoxy Droplet covers up the Dimensional. The other snowflakes I used Tombow Liquid Glue to adhere them.
Here are all the cards we will be making tomorrow night. I’ve already shared the Merry Christmas one. I’ll be sharing the Buffalo Plaid card tomorrow.
New Release starts November 1st. Snowflake Showcase has some awesome products. You’re gonna want them……just sayin’.
Receive this kit if you subscribe by November 10th.
About the Kit
- The holidays are the best time to share our appreciation for others, and nothing does that like a handmade holiday card. November’s kit gives a subscriber everything they need to make plenty of those! (10 cards; 5 of 2 unique holiday designs.)
- Coordinating colors:
- Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Garden Green, Gold, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Whisper White
Remember, as a subscriber you receive all of this PLUS an exclusive stamp set AND an ink spot—all for $19.95 (USD)/$26.95 (CAD) (shipping included). Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin HERE!
New Host Code for October: GTDUCQ66. Use only if your order is under $150. Receive a package of Red Rhinestones with any order that is over $50. Must use the Host code to receive the Red Rhinestones.