So this weeks challenge is a blast from the past. I don’t save many retired stamps, but I did happen to save this one back from 2004. The name of the set is Hope Is….. I have a special person I am going to send this to who is going having a lot of medical issues between herself and her son.
I am blending some new with the old. My card base and first layer are Powder Pink (new). I embossed with the Falling Petals Embossing Folder, which is retired. Then I stamped the heart and sentiment with Rose Red, which I haven’t used in quite a while onto Whisper White cardstock.I added the Powder Pink Shimmer Ribbon (new) along with the Vellum Leaves (new Leaf Punch), because I really just wanted to use the Shimmer Ribbon. Its so easy to use and ties perfect knots or bows. I used my Wink of Stella and went over the heart, then added a few Rhinestones.
5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ Powder Pink cardstock, scored at 4 1/4″
3 3/4″ x 5″ Powder Pink cardstock
2 1/2″ x 3″ Whisper White cardstock
7/8″ x 3 1/4″ Whisper White for sentiment
Can’t wait to see what you make. Take the Challenge: http://suochallenges.com/
Paper Pumpkin is on sale:
Fine Details: Fall into Savings Promotion
- Only new month-to-month subscribers qualify for the 50% discount.
- To participate in this promotion, subscribers must join by Monday, September 10, 2017 at 11:50 PM (MT).
- The 50% discount only applies to the new subscriber’s first kit. After that, the price for each month’s kit will return to the regular price of $19.95.
- New subscribers must visit https://www.paperpumpkin.com/en-us/sign-up?demoid=2048315 to join.
- Enter the promo code HALFOFF0917 at https://www.paperpumpkin.com/en-us/sign-up?demoid=2048315 to subscribe.
- Your membership will continue unless you unsubscribe.
When placing your orders please use this Hostess Code: FZWVH3SZ when your order is under $150. Don’t use the Hostess Code if you order is over $150, you will receive the Hostess Rewards.