I couldn’t think of a better stamp set to use to celebrate 3 Stampin’ Up! Anniversaries who our on my team. Sandy has been with me for 8 years, Sheila 2 years, and Laurie 1 yr. I sent each of them a card and a small gift this week.
My card base is 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″ in Thick Whisper White cardstock. The Flirty Flamingo is 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″, and the last layer is 3 3/4″ x 5″, I just used regular Whisper White cardstock.
To get the two roses more of a two tone, I stamped in Mango Melody and sponged a bit of Pumpkin Pie ink on the edges. Don’t forget to stamp on your envelopes.
The other flowers are stamped with Flirty Flamingo, leaves are Mossy Meadow. I did use a mask to stamp the leaves. I stamped the roses onto a Sticky Note up where the adhesive is and cut out. Then I laid that on the roses (to cover them up) and stamped the leaves & other flowers. This way it looks like the leaves are behind the flowers.
I just noticed that this card front is different than the card above. Just goes to show you, each card is a little different. The sentiment is from To A Wild Rose stamp set. I added a few Noble Peacock Rhinestones to my finished card.
Blessed is what I feel to have a small team of ladies. Extra Extra If you’d like to join my team, now is a great time. Receive $156 of product for $99 and another $10 coupon code to spend the following month. All the details are below.
Did you notice? No Dimensionals or Big Shot used in the card. LOL
New class added to my calendar, August 15th, 6:30-9pm. Get all the details HERE!
Happening this month: (only 6 more days to take advantage of this awesome promotion.)
Receive a $5 coupon code for every $50 you spend in July to use in August. No limit. You can combine codes for one order.
Do you want to receive a discount on ALL your stampin’ products? This promotion is for you. $99 and you receive:
- $155 of products of your choice, (that’s $30 more FREE products)
- FREE shipping
- A $10 coupon code to use in August
You don’t have to have classes, you can be your best customer and get a discount on all of your stampin’ products. No obligation, if you decide this isn’t for you, don’t place any more orders. No questions asked. Its really that simple. I would love for you to join my team. We have meetings every other month, plus you will be invited to my Upline’s meeting. Both of us have Facebook groups that keep you informed, share ideas and samples (if you want) and support each other. So you can be involved or not, you decide. Something to remember; if you sign up in July, you will be able to pre-order from the Holiday Catalog. If you sign up in August, you will be able to order from the Holiday Catalog for your starter kit. If you’ve been following me, you know why I signed up, to be able to pre-order before everyone else. I have to say, I have met so many people through Stampin’ Up! I really wouldn’t know what to do with myself without stamping. In November I will be going to OnStage, (mini convention) with a bunch of my Stampin’ Friends. Its a whole day seeing new products from the Occasions and Sale-a-bration Catalogs, make n takes, business tips and so much more.
Please contact me if you are interested, lets chat.
- The August kit includes 6 gift bags and 12 gift tags. To receive this kit you must subscribe by August 10.
- The Gift of Fall Add-On Bundle is a separate purchase for those who would like to convert their August Paper Pumpkin kit into cards.
- The Gift of Fall Add-On Bundle card designs offer a great sneak peak of the designs and elements to come in the August kit.
- Once you have completed the August kit, you will have extra kit components so you can easily combine them with the add-on without having to purchase additional kits.
- Just as you would with any other Stampin’ Up! product, you will need to purchase the add-on bundle via my online store. You will not be able to add it to a Paper Pumpkin subscription purchase.
- The price for the add-on bundle is $10.00 usd/$13.00 cad and is available for Paper Pumpkin subscribers only. This add-on is available beginning August 1, while supplies last!
- Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin Here!
- Order the add on kit in my Online Store HERE!
- Gift of Fall Add-On Bundle (item 152885)
The Host Code is: 34TSCDME. Please only use the Host Code if your order is under $150.