Bonus Days are HERE! For every $50 you spend (before shipping & tax) in August, you will receive a $5 Coupon Code that you can redeem in September. You will receive an email From Stampin’ Up! with your coupon code. You need to save it until September.
- Earning Period Deadlines
- Phone: August 31, 2018, by 6:50 PM (MT)
- OEX/Online: August 31, 2018, by 11:50 PM (MT)
- An email address is required to participate; Bonus Days coupon codes can be delivered only via email.
- If a participant earns multiple codes from a single order, they will receive one email with multiple codes. If they earn multiple codes from multiple orders, they will receive separate emails for each code earned.
- All order types qualify for this promotion.
- Orders that are started before the promotion begins will not go toward earning coupon codes.
- There is no limit to the number of coupon codes participants can earn per order or throughout the duration of the Bonus Days earning period.
- There is no limit to the number of coupon codes participants can use on an order during redemption.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed for any product (excluding Starter Kits, demonstrator supply items, and Paper Pumpkin subscriptions.)
- New prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes may be discounted with Bonus Days coupon codes.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed one time only.
Now onto some pretty cards.
Have you seen the Graceful Glass 6″ x 6″ Designer Vellum on page 188 of the Annual Catalog? If you like to color, you are going to love this Designer Vellum. On all of my cards I used the Stampin’ Blends. All of the Vellum panels are backed with Whisper White Cardstock, cut just a tiny bit smaller than the vellum. Once you have them colored, you can just go wild! LOL
For my first card I used a Grapefruit Grove base cut, 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″. In fact all the cards are cut this way. I stamped the butterfly in Grapefruit Grove along the right edge. The sentiment is stamped with Memento Black Ink. I used the Banner Triple Punch to do the ends. I added a few sprigs from the Blended Seasons Framelits in Vellum, Coastal Cabana, & Calypso Coral. I adhered them to the sentiment and added a few Dimensionals and then “winked” them with Wink of Stella. The final touch is the Calypso Coral Ombre Ribbon.
For this card I used Daffodil Delight for my card base. I stamped the butterflies on the right hand side and added two panels. I used the White Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon to finish off the card.
This card base is Fresh Fig embossed with the Striped Scallops Embossing Folder. I added a Pearlized Doily under the sentiment. Actually its just a small piece. I used the Trio Punch to add the little cut out flower on the sentiment. To finish off my card I used the new 3/8″ Mini Ruffled Ribbon. I am in LOVE with this ribbon. I think I’d like in more colors. What do you think? It ties so nicely.
For my final card I used a Grapefruit Grove base and the Ombre Ribbon again, but I put the focal point on the right. See those stitched lines on the right? They are from the Stitched Labels Framelits. I ran it through twice to get 2 stitching lines. I stamped the fun circle on the left side in Grapefruit Grove, and added a pearl from the Share What You Love Artisan Pearls.
The sentiment has a piece of one of the Colored Doilies. This one is Old Olive. You can find them on page 192 on the top left side of the page. They come in 4 colors.
Blended Seasons Bundle & new Watercolor Pencils are “while supplies last” offering from Stampin’ Up! Click on the photos to see a bigger photo.
Order Paper Pumpkin HERE!
Please use this Hostess Code EVDKM43Q only if your order is under $150. Then you will receive the Stampin’ Rewards. You will also get a FREE gift with your thank you card from me when you place your order with me.