I completely forgot to post this card. Now you wouldn’t want to mail this one, you need to give it in person. I originally saw this on Kelly Acheson’s blog. Check out her video.
Really the hardest thing (and its really not hard) is cutting the opening in the card for the box to sit. I have a mini tutorial further down on my post.
I’m using the Be Merry Designer Series Paper, which is in the Annual Catalog on page 188. Cherry Cobbler is my card base, 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″. The strip of Designer Series paper is 2″ x 5 1/2″, and the Garden Green is 2 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ which is the mat for the DSP. You can see how I matted the sentiment below.
The box lid is 3″ x 3″ scored at a hair before the 1/2″ mark on all four sides.
Bottom of box is, 6″ x6″ and scored at 2″ on all 4 sides.
This is another one I made using the Painted Autumn Designer Series paper. The leaves are from the October Paper Pumpkin Kit. I just jazzed them up a bit with Copper Embossing Powder.
Promotion Dates: December 1, 2017–January 2, 2018
- All order types qualify for this promotion.
- No minimum purchase required.
- Discounts apply to select items only.
- Retiring items from the 2017 holiday catalog are available while supplies last.
- Excess items from 2017 annual catalog are available in limited quantities at the promotional price.
- Discounted items may be added to a Starter Kit—or purchased with Stampin’ Rewards—at the promotional price.
- Items and discounts may vary by market (depending on inventory levels).
- Host sets can be purchased using only Stampin’ Rewards from a qualifying party.
- Due to high demand for retiring stamps, we’ll keep producing retiring stamps until December 21 (not accessories—accessories are only while supplies last).
- Phone: January 2, 2018, by 6:50 PM (MT)