While we were in Edinburgh last month I picked up these candy sticks (I have no idea what they are called…) and thought I will make something to put them in or decorate to give to my team. So I went from this:
To this! I used the Harvest Hellos and the Apple Builder Punch to stamp and stamped onto the Come To Gather dsp.
I saw this idea for paper piercing the pumpkins on Pinterest, of course I can’t find the pin. I took these with me on our trip. We had one rainy day. So I sat in front of this window and worked on my treats.
I didn’t want to have to pack the punch, so I stamped the pumpkins on the Come to Gather DSP with Black Memento Ink and punched them before leaving. Then I cut them all apart. I also stamped the pumpkins on Whisper White cardstock for my base. Then I started paper piercing, adding different papers to each section.
When I got home, I die cut some of the leaves in Gathered Leaves to match the dsp, Cajun Craze, Merry Merlot, Pretty Peacock, and then sponged them all. I also added the small leaf from To Every Season stamp set and punched with the Leaf Punch that coordinates with that set, Every Season Punch Pack. Each leaf with curled a little bit with my Bone Folder. I attached all the leaves with Glue Dots, layering as I went. I finished off making some curly cues with a skewer. You need a tiny bit of Tombow to tuck the end under one of the leaves.
I added a Cajun Craze Linen Thread to the top. You can find that thread in the Come to Gather Ribbon Combo Pack. And to totally finish it off I used some of our new Delicata Metallic Ink in Celestial Copper. Just add a drop of re-inker on your Silicone Mat and a little bit of water from your Aqua Painter and flick onto your project with the cap of the Aqua Painter. I love this technique and have been using it a lot.
Here they are all done! I’ve attached them with Glue Dots to the candy. They were so much fun to make.
So this was gift #1 for our Team Meeting in August. I always love to make a couple of things for each person coming. 3D is my favorite thing to make.
- All order types qualify for this promotion.
- Only Designer Series Papers listed below qualify for this promotion. You may mix and match papers from any of the listed papers.
- There is no limit to how many times participants can buy three packages of Designer Series Paper, and get one free during this sale.
- In the online store, if a customer orders four packages of the same qualifying Designer Series Paper, they will need to enter three together and then order the fourth free item separately.
- Designer Series Paper ordered as part of a Starter Kit does not qualify for this sale.
- Designer Series Paper ordered with Stampin’ Rewards does not qualify for this sale.
The Host code for September is: B3GTANUT. Please use if your order is under $150, otherwise you will get the Hostess Rewards.