This is another beautiful stamp set in the Holiday Catalog. Its on page 50. My Stamp Club Gals will be making this one too! I’ve got a 1 3/4″ strip of the Painted Autumn Designer Series Paper on the left side. I stamped the flower image onto Watercolor Paper with Black Archival Ink twice, and cut one of each of the flowers out. This really makes the flowers pop. I water colored with my Aqua Painter and the ink from my lid. I used Crushed Curry for the flowers and Pear Pizazz for the stems and leaves.
You might be wondering, how I got a “rectangle” from the Stitched Shapes Framelits?
We don’t have any “rectangles” in that set. Let me show you how. Don’t forget to “wink” the cut out flowers with Wink of Stella.
Easy peasy! Don’t add the second layer of flowers until after you do the die cutting. Then I added Tombow Liquid adhesive, just to the bottom of the flowers. After it dries you can bend the petals back a little. Like I did in this next photo.
Add the Crushed Curry backing to your “rectangle” and you are ready to put your card together. Add the Designer Paper to the left side (or the right), of your Pear Pizzazz card base, then the beautiful 3/8″ Pear Pizzazz Shimmer Ribbon.
Punch two of the Vellum Leaves with the new Leaf Punch and add some “Wink of Stella” to them both. Add these both to the back of your “rectangle” with a Glue Dot. Use Dimensionals to pop up your flower image and you are done! I forgot one thing. I put the greeting inside (didn’t take a photo). Its one of the greetings from this set and says, When I count my blessings you are on the top of my list. Love that!
5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ Pear Pizzazz cardstock, scored at 4 1/4″
1 3/4″ x 5 1/2″ Painted Autumn dsp
3″ square of Watercolor Paper, along with a scrap to stamp the second set of flowers
Crushed Curry for the mat (depends on how you cut the rectangle from the square)
Vellum for the leaves
Paper Pumpkin is on sale:
Fine Details: Fall into Savings Promotion
- Only new month-to-month subscribers qualify for the 50% discount.
- To participate in this promotion, subscribers must join by Monday, September 10, 2017 at 11:50 PM (MT).
- The 50% discount only applies to the new subscriber’s first kit. After that, the price for each month’s kit will return to the regular price of $19.95.
- New subscribers must visit https://www.paperpumpkin.com/en-us/sign-up?demoid=2048315 to join.
- Enter the promo code HALFOFF0917 at https://www.paperpumpkin.com/en-us/sign-up?demoid=2048315 to subscribe.
- Your membership will continue unless you unsubscribe.