I forgot I have two more gifts. I love to decorate with a big bow (ribbon from Costco, its inexpensive and great ribbon), and some kind of handmade tag. This year I’ve been making the Snowflake & Reindeer Tags to go on all my goodies. You can see how I did the tags HERE!
We are having dinner with our good friends, Judy, Kayla & Chris today. This has been a tradition for 30 years. We are missing Jerry though, 2nd year since he passed. This is what we’re bringing Judy. Cranberry Pumpkin Bread & Candied Pecans.
What family traditions do you have? I’d love to hear from you.
I found this big coffee cup at Pier 1, Its perfect to put the Candied Pecans in. I added the Pecans to a big Cello bag (we not longer have this size), then added my bow with the Snowflake and rolled Flowers.
Here is the cup decorated.
I always like to give away a few loaves of Cranberry Pumpkin Bread. Added a nice bow.
With a Reindeer.
Here is the recipe. I found in Family Circle, Dec. 1987. That’s how long I’ve been making it.
I’ve made a couple of changes to the recipe.
I use 1/2 cup of applesauce instead of the oil.
Instead of whole cranberries that you have to cut up or put in the food processor, I use dried cranberries. I put a cup of the cranberries in a two cup Pyrex measuring cup, add water to just cover the cranberries and put in the microwave for a couple of minutes until the water starts to boil. Then drain the water and add to the batter. I do the same thing with raisins when I make oatmeal cookies. This hydrates the cranberries or raisins and makes them moist.
I hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas!
It’s your last chance to show 2018 some love!
The Year-End Closeout is our chance to do a little inventory cleaning—and your opportunity to take advantage of special year-end deals on retiring and surplus items. Remember: Some items are last-chance and limited-inventory, so place your orders while supplies last!
- No minimum purchase required.
- All order types qualify for this promotion (e.g., customer, demonstrator, workshop, and online).
- Discount applies to select items only.
- Retiring items from the 2018 holiday catalog are available while supplies last.
- Surplus items from 2018 annual catalog are available in limited quantities at the promotional price.
- Discounted items may be added to a Starter Kit—or purchased with Stampin’ Rewards—at the promotional price.
- Host sets may be purchased using only Stampin’ Rewards from a qualifying party.
- Ordering deadlines:
- Phone: January 2, 2019; 6:50 PM (MT)
- OEX/Online: January 2, 2019; 11:50 PM (MT)
Host Code: GQFNYBGQ use only if your order is under $150. Receive a package of the Share What You Love Artisan Pearls with any order that is $50 or more. Must use the Host code to receive the Pearls. If your order is over $150, don’t use the host code. You will receive Hostess Rewards and the Pearls.