This is a fun box I found over on Erica Cerwin’s blog. Its the perfect size to put a little treat in. The 3 x 6 Gusseted Cello Bags work perfect. Tie it up with some ribbon and you have a great gift. This is another project my Team made last Saturday.
Can I just say? These dies are AMAZING! The two “sprays” of butterflies layer, which gives you a two-tone look. You can find them on page 13 of the Occasions Catalog. I used just one of the butterflies for my project. They cut away very easily. I love how Stampin’ Up! gave us multiple dies of the smaller butterflies. Not so many trips through the Big Shot.
I also used the Botanical Butterfly DSP, which is FREE with a $50 order starting January 3rd. Its beautiful paper, black and white on one side, and colored on the other.
Of course I had to sponge and add some Wink of Stella to my butterfly.
It’s your last chance to show 2018 some love!
The Year-End Closeout is our chance to do a little inventory cleaning—and your opportunity to take advantage of special year-end deals on retiring and surplus items. Remember: Some items are last-chance and limited-inventory, so place your orders while supplies last!
- No minimum purchase required.
- All order types qualify for this promotion (e.g., customer, demonstrator, workshop, and online).
- Discount applies to select items only.
- Retiring items from the 2018 holiday catalog are available while supplies last.
- Surplus items from 2018 annual catalog are available in limited quantities at the promotional price.
- Discounted items may be added to a Starter Kit—or purchased with Stampin’ Rewards—at the promotional price.
- Host sets may be purchased using only Stampin’ Rewards from a qualifying party.
- Ordering deadlines:
- Phone: January 2, 2019; 6:50 PM (MT)
- OEX/Online: January 2, 2019; 11:50 PM (MT)
Host Code: GQFNYBGQ use only if your order is under $150. Receive a package of the Share What You Love Artisan Pearls with any order that is $50 or more. Must use the Host code to receive the Pearls. If your order is over $150, don’t use the host code. You will receive Hostess Rewards and the Pearls.