I went to the Dollar Tree last week to find some pumpkins that I could do a make over to. I will show you those tomorrow. But I was seeing all these cute signs and thought I could fix them up and make them pretty.
So, I went from this…….
To this…….what do you think?
I covered up the chalk pumpkins on the bottom with my own pumpkins from Gather Together. I stamped the pumpkins in Cajun Craze onto Crumb Cake and then took my Aqua Painter and painted them in.
Then I did this to them:
The leaves I stamped Cajun Craze, Old Olive & Mango Melody onto Crumb Cake and die cut them. I took my Aqua Painter again and colored them. I didn’t use any extra ink, just the ink from the stamped image. And then I crumpled them up a bit. Placed the leaves under the stem and added the bow. For the bow I took the Burlap Ribbon and pulled each thread. Put them altogether, and tied a bow. I used hot glue to attach. For my final touch, I added some Gold Metallic Pearls.
So, would you put this up in your house? Don’t be shy, I really want to know. I used all Stampin’ Up! products to update, with the exception to hot glue.
Tomorrow is the last day sign up for the Early Bird Registration and make 2 “additional WOW cards”.
I will send you a PayPal invoice.
And look what is coming up for Paper Pumpkin.
The holiday season will be here before we know it. And along with putting up the Christmas tree and spending snowy nights by the fire, many of our Paper Pumpkin subscribers will be looking forward to opening their holiday kit. Christmastime paper crafting with Paper Pumpkin has become an annual tradition!
So to deliver more of what our subscribers love this holiday season, in October and November we are offering back-to-back coordinating kits, one with Christmas cards, the other with Christmas tags. Both kits make it easy for your customers to add a handmade, personal touch to their holiday giving—without a lot of fuss. It’s Christmas made easy with Paper Pumpkin!
You have until October 10th to get October’s kit. Sign up HERE!
- All order types qualify for this promotion.
- Only Designer Series Papers listed below qualify for this promotion. You may mix and match papers from any of the listed papers.
- There is no limit to how many times participants can buy three packages of Designer Series Paper, and get one free during this sale.
- In the online store, if a customer orders four packages of the same qualifying Designer Series Paper, they will need to enter three together and then order the fourth free item separately.
- Designer Series Paper ordered as part of a Starter Kit does not qualify for this sale.
- Designer Series Paper ordered with Stampin’ Rewards does not qualify for this sale.
The Host code for September is: B3GTANUT. Please use if your order is under $150, otherwise you will get the Hostess Rewards.