Yesterday I showed you this Dollar Tree Makeover.
Today I’m going to show you how I gussied up these candles. I’ve purchased about a dozen of them and made them for little gifts for a few people that attended the Luv2stamp meeting on Saturday. In fact I bought all they had. A few of them were orange, the rest were this taupe color.
I didn’t take a photo of the ribbon that was around the cellophane. It was white and ok, but look what I used. In the one below I used the Come To Gather Ribbon Combo Pack. I stamped and die cut some leaves and added them with a few Glue Dots. I spattered Gold Metallic Ink using the re-inker & an Aqua Painter. Add a dot of re-inker, a little water from the Aqua Painter, mix it up and take the lid and flick it. Its like magic! You get all kinds of spattering depending on how close or far away you are.
So here are about half of them. I can’t seem to get enough of this bundle. I learned something new today after watching a video that Kelly Acheson did. If you have these dies, you know that there is no hole to poke the cardstock, so sometimes they are difficult to get the paper out. All you do is drop them on your table and they fall out. WHAT??? You might need to do it a couple of times, but no more messing up the stem or sides of the leaf now. BEST tip ever!!Supply List:
Today is the last day sign up for the Early Bird Registration and make 2 “additional WOW cards”, for our Jingle All The Way Class.
I will send you a PayPal invoice.
And look what is coming up for Paper Pumpkin.
The holiday season will be here before we know it. And along with putting up the Christmas tree and spending snowy nights by the fire, many of our Paper Pumpkin subscribers will be looking forward to opening their holiday kit. Christmastime paper crafting with Paper Pumpkin has become an annual tradition!
So to deliver more of what our subscribers love this holiday season, in October and November we are offering back-to-back coordinating kits, one with Christmas cards, the other with Christmas tags. Both kits make it easy for your customers to add a handmade, personal touch to their holiday giving—without a lot of fuss. It’s Christmas made easy with Paper Pumpkin!
You have until October 10th to get October’s kit. Sign up HERE!
- All order types qualify for this promotion.
- Only Designer Series Papers listed below qualify for this promotion. You may mix and match papers from any of the listed papers.
- There is no limit to how many times participants can buy three packages of Designer Series Paper, and get one free during this sale.
- In the online store, if a customer orders four packages of the same qualifying Designer Series Paper, they will need to enter three together and then order the fourth free item separately.
- Designer Series Paper ordered as part of a Starter Kit does not qualify for this sale.
- Designer Series Paper ordered with Stampin’ Rewards does not qualify for this sale.
The Host code for September is: B3GTANUT. Please use if your order is under $150, otherwise you will receive the Hostess Rewards.