Such a cute sentiment, don’t you think? Once you have everything cut and embossed this is a 5 minute card, really. This was also one of the cards my Stamp Club Gals made this month.
Here’s what you need:
5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ Real Red Cardstock, scored at 4 1/4″
4″ x 5 1/4″ Whisper White embossed with the Winter Snow Embossing Folder
2″ x 4″ Real Red die cut the candy candy canes die
1 3/4″ 3 3/4″ Real Red die cut with the Rectangle Dies
1 3/8″ x 3 3/8″ Whisper White die cut with the Rectangle Dies
3 3/8″ x 4 1/2″ Whisper White die cut with the Celebration Labels die (for inside card)
I used Tombow Liquid Glue for most of the card.
- Attach the Winter Snow Embossed piece to the card base.
- Attach the Candy Canes to the bottom of the card.
- Stamp the sentiment with Real Red.
- Attach with Dimensionals to the Real Red Rectangle. Then Adhere to the top of your card.
- Add Wonderful Gems.
- Stamp the holly leaves in Old Olive and the berries in Real Red onto the Celebration Die for the inside. Then adhere to the inside.
I told you it was easy! lol You could make a bunch of these cards quickly setting up an assembly line.
Selected Designer Series Paper is on sale through October 31th, save 15%.
We have another awesome month from our 3D Tutorials.
Are you interested in the Tutorial Bundle? Three ways to receive it.
1) Order $50 from my online store between May 1-31, 2019 get the PDF for FREE.
2) Purchase August’s Tutorial Only 3D tutorial Bundle (6 tutorials) PDF for $15.00
This is a one-time purchase. Simply drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and I will send you a PayPal Invoice. Once I receive payment I will email you the PDF tutorial.
3) Join my team! They always get the tutorials for free!
Host Code for October: 3TZXGQ94. Please use if your order is under $150. Thank you!