This is one of the cards we will be making in Stamp Club this week.
This is what you will need:
5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ Real Red Cardstock, scored at 4 1/4″
4″ x 5 1/4″ Whisper White Cardstock, embossed with the Winter Snow Embossing Folder
2″ x 4 ” Real Red die cut with the Candy Cane Die
3 1/2″ x 4 1/2″ Whisper White, die cut with the Celebrate Labels Die (for inside card)
Scraps of Real Red & Whisper White cardstock
- Add the Candy Cane die cut to the Winter Snow Embossed piece with Tombow Liquid Glue. You might need to trim the ends a bit, do that now.
- Attach embossed layer to the Real Red card base with Tombow.
- Stamp sentiment in Real Red onto the Whisper White Stitched Rectangle. Attach with Dimensionals to the Real Red Rectangle.
- Attach towards the top with Tombow.
- Add 3 Real Red Wonderful Gems.
6. Stamp the holly leaves in Old Olive and the berries in Real Red Ink onto the Celebrate Label die and attach to the inside of the card.
Done! How simple was that? Super easy, right? The die cuts and embossing folder do all the work for you.
Selected Designer Series Paper is on sale through October 31th, save 15%.
And don’t forget about this awesome offer from me!
Mystery Large Padded Priority Envelope Free
with $75 order
While Supplies Last! Stampin’ UP! Retired Product Mystery Large Padded Priority Envelope Offer!
- Receive a FREE Large Padded Priority Envelope (example shown above) when you place a $75 or more order HERE in my online store & use Host Code: G9PEEAAP when your order is under $150.
- I will fill a large Padded Priority USPS Padded Envelope and mail it to you!
- One envelope per order.
- All contents will vary from envelope to envelope, but will be similar to the example photo above
- Stamps, dies, punches, embossing folders, dsp, embellishments, ribbon, Paper Pumpkin, some new, some used – all “as is”.
- While supplies last! Feel free to check with me before placing your order to make sure I still have envelopes to mail out.
- Offer valid for orders placed beginning 9-25-20 until supplies run out. (I have a LOT of retired Products)
My husband thanks you……..I have taken over the front bedroom and one of our dressers full of retired product, he said, GET IT OUT OF HERE! So, the way I see it, I’ve used it, I’ve loved it, now its time to live somewhere else. lol
Thank you for your help with this milestone.
We have another awesome month from our 3D Tutorials.
Are you interested in the Tutorial Bundle? Three ways to receive it.
1) Order $50 from my online store between May 1-31, 2019 get the PDF for FREE.
2) Purchase August’s Tutorial Only 3D tutorial Bundle (6 tutorials) PDF for $15.00
This is a one-time purchase. Simply drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and I will send you a PayPal Invoice. Once I receive payment I will email you the PDF tutorial.
3) Join my team! They always get the tutorials for free!
Host Code for October: 3TZXGQ94. Please use if your order is under $150. Thank you!