This is the last card for Stamp Club this month and features the Forever Greenery Suite which is another favorite.
4 1/4″ x 11″ Just Jade (new In Color) cardstock, scored at 5 1/2″
4″ x 5 1/4″ Forever Greenery dsp
3 1/2″ x 4 3/4″ Soft Sea Foam embossed with the Greenery Embossing Folder
Once you layer all those pieces together you need to do a little bit of stamping. Stamp the “berries” (I’m not sure what to call them…) twice in Soft Sea Foam and die cut them with matching dies, also die cut the small leaves in Just Jade. I love that Stampin’ Up! gave us 4 of those little leaf sprigs. Also die cut in Vellum one of the larger leaves. Stamp the sentiment in Versamark Ink and emboss with Black Embossing Powder.
Now you are ready to put together your wreath. I laid the Gold Hoop down and added a couple of Glue Dots where I knew they would be covered up by the leaves. Then I started laying the leaves down and attaching with Glue Dots. Make sure you don’t let your greenery go off the card, or you won’t be able to put your card in a Medium Envelope. Now add Dimensionals to the sentiment and attach off to the left side.
Finish off with a Gingham bow using the Flowers for Every Season Ribbon Combo Pack, and a few of the Gilded Gems.
- $25 more in Hostess Rewards when you have a qualifying order of $250 or more.
2. Pick a FREE bundle when you Join Stampin” Up!
- Bumblebee Classic Stampin’ Ink Refill (item 153122)
- Cinnamon Cider Classic Stampin’ Ink Refill (item 153120)
- Just Jade Classic Stampin’ Ink Refill (item 153121)
- Magenta Madness Classic Stampin’ Ink Refill (item 153123)
- Misty Moonlight Classic Stampin’ Ink Refill (item 153124)
3D Tutorials, monthly blog hop. You can go and check out the blog hop HERE!
Now, make sure you hop along and visit all the designer’s projects for June. Thanks for hopping by!
You have several ways of receiving the 3D Tutorial Bundle:
1) Order $50 from my online store between June 1-30, 2019 get the PDF for FREE.
2) Purchase June’s Tutorial Only 3D tutorial Bundle (6 tutorials) PDF for $15.00
This is a one-time purchase. Simply drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and I will send you a PayPal Invoice. Once I receive payment I will email you the PDF tutorial.
3) Join my team! They always get the tutorials for free!
Host Code: N3D7R9MR. Please use only if your order is UNDER $150, and you receive an extra $25 in Host Rewards when your order is $250 or more, in June. Yeah!