Yesterday I showed you these four cards.
Today I’m going to show you what I did with the left over leaves from yesterday.
I started with a Pretty Peacock base cut at 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4″. I took a layer of Pretty Peacock cardstock, cut at 4″ x 5 1/4 and embossed it with Shimmery White Embossing Paste using the new Basic Pattern Decorative Masks. To color the paste, I added a couple of drops of Pretty Peacock Re-Inker. I laid my cardstock, and the mask onto one of our Silicone Mats, then added a thin layer of paste. You’ll notice I didn’t cover the entire piece of cardstock with the embossing paste. It gives your card some added interest. Once the paste was dry, (it didn’t take too long sitting in front of a window), I stamped the pumpkins in Pretty Peacock and die cut them with the matching dies. I also die cut with the Band Together Dies in Very Vanilla and cut off the bands. Its easy to do, just follow the curves and you can’t even tell I cut them off. Attach to your card with Dimensionals.
Now you can start building your center piece. I attached all the leaves with Glue Dots, and only put them at the bottom. Once I was happy with that I attached the large pumpkin with Glue Dots and the small ones with Dimensionals. Finished off with a double Linen Thread bow.
I used up all my extra leaves from yesterdays cards. Plus I have another amazing card!
And look what is coming up for Paper Pumpkin.
The holiday season will be here before we know it. And along with putting up the Christmas tree and spending snowy nights by the fire, many of our Paper Pumpkin subscribers will be looking forward to opening their holiday kit. Christmastime paper crafting with Paper Pumpkin has become an annual tradition!
So to deliver more of what our subscribers love this holiday season, in October and November we are offering back-to-back coordinating kits, one with Christmas cards, the other with Christmas tags. Both kits make it easy for your customers to add a handmade, personal touch to their holiday giving—without a lot of fuss. It’s Christmas made easy with Paper Pumpkin!
You have until October 10th to get October’s kit. Sign up HERE!
- All order types qualify for this promotion.
- Only Designer Series Papers listed below qualify for this promotion. You may mix and match papers from any of the listed papers.
- There is no limit to how many times participants can buy three packages of Designer Series Paper, and get one free during this sale.
- In the online store, if a customer orders four packages of the same qualifying Designer Series Paper, they will need to enter three together and then order the fourth free item separately.
- Designer Series Paper ordered as part of a Starter Kit does not qualify for this sale.
- Designer Series Paper ordered with Stampin’ Rewards does not qualify for this sale.
The Host code for September is: B3GTANUT. Please use if your order is under $150, otherwise you will get the Hostess Rewards.