My Spring Wreath Class is tomorrow.
I wanted to make a simple tag to go with the items they will need to finish the wreath. So I went to my “go to” die set, Stitched So Sweetly. I hope you aren’t tired of this Die set yet. It is my all time fav!
I added the Clear & Frosted Epoxy Droplets, Mango Melody Stampin’ Blend & Tombow Liquid Glue (all products that were included in the class) to one of our Printed Gusseted Bags and tied it up with some of the Rococo Rose Gathered Ribbon. In a Clear Envelope I gave each person their own sponges, as they will be doing a lot of sponging. I used the Circle Tab Punch and stapled it to a wedge of sponge. I cut each sponge into 4ths and added the tab. This way they won’t forget which color they are using. They will use the Stampin’ Blend to color the Epoxy Droplets and the glue to put their tulips together.
I first stamped the sentiment twice, once in Flirty Flamingo & again in Gorgeous Grape. I die cut the Gorgeous Grape with the label die in Stitched So Sweetly bundle and cut around the Thank You with my Paper Snips for the Flirty Flamingo. Add Dimensionals to that and attached it right over the Gorgeous Grape. To finish I added a few Champagne Rhinestones. Punched a small hole and added the tag to the ribbon with Linen Thread. Done!
But I felt like it was missing something. So I added a Flower using the Small Bloom Punch, with a Rhinestone from the Noble Peacock Rhinestones. Oh, and I sponged some Flirty Flamingo Ink on the flower. Now I’m done! LOLSupply List:
I included the items that went in the bag as well as all the products I used.
- You don’t have to have classes
- You can be your best customer
- If you don’t like being a demo (but seriously, who wouldn’t) you can drop, no questions asked.
- You get the 3 awesome gifts below
- You can choose any current products for your starter kit.
- You pay only $99 plus tax for $125 worth of products of your choice plus all the FREE gifts.
- You get to see the new catalogs 30 days before everyone else does
- You get 20% discount on all your stampin’ supplies
March 2020, 3D Tutorials, 3 ways to get them:
- Place a minimum $50 order (and you can choose a Level 1 Sale-a-bration item for FREE)
- Purchase the pdf’s for $15, email me and I will send you a PayPal invoice.
- Be part of my Downline, they always get them for FREE.
You can check out our Blog Hop HERE!