When I first saw Grandma’s House stamp set in the Annual Catalog, I knew it would be perfect for me. Why? Because the images are small enough for me to feel successful coloring. I am still a “work in progress” on my coloring skills. I love to color but still feel like I can’t quite get the shading right. I saw a card very similar on the Stampin’ Up! site and thought I can do this! My sister and Brother-in-law just moved into a new condo, so this stamp set would be great to use. My BIL now works at the Pentagon. WHAT? Yes, he does! Which is why they moved. Not sure of his position, but do know that he is super, super smart.
I started off with a 4 1/4″ x 11″ Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 5 1/2″. Next layer is 4″ x 5 1/4″ Whisper White. I used the largest Stitched Shape Circle die to cut out the window. Then I marked where the cut out was at on the card base and sponged Coastal Cabana and Bermuda Bay in the circle. I stamped the sentiment from the Delightful Day stamp set in Memento Black Ink.
Then I stamped the house onto Shimmer White cardstock and colored in with my Stampin’ Blends. I pretty much colored it like the SU card, so my shadows don’t look too bad. I’ll list the colors I used below. Once it was colored I cut it out. I put Dimensionals on the back and also on the top layer. That piece went down first, and then I tucked the sides (where the grass is) behind the circle just a little.
I added the 3 of the Frosted Flower Embellishments to the “sky” and added a double Linen Thread bow.Supply List:
New class added to my calendar, August 15th, 6:30-9pm. Get all the details HERE!
Happening this month: (only 5 more days to take advantage of this awesome promotion.)
Receive a $5 coupon code for every $50 you spend in July to use in August. No limit. You can combine codes for one order.
Do you want to receive a discount on ALL your stampin’ products? This promotion is for you. $99 and you receive:
- $155 of products of your choice, (that’s $30 more FREE products)
- FREE shipping
- A $10 coupon code to use in August
You don’t have to have classes, you can be your best customer and get a discount on all of your stampin’ products. No obligation, if you decide this isn’t for you, don’t place any more orders. No questions asked. Its really that simple. I would love for you to join my team. We have meetings every other month, plus you will be invited to my Upline’s meeting. Both of us have Facebook groups that keep you informed, share ideas and samples (if you want) and support each other. So you can be involved or not, you decide. Something to remember; if you sign up in July, you will be able to pre-order from the Holiday Catalog. If you sign up in August, you will be able to order from the Holiday Catalog for your starter kit. If you’ve been following me, you know why I signed up, to be able to pre-order before everyone else. I have to say, I have met so many people through Stampin’ Up! I really wouldn’t know what to do with myself without stamping. In November I will be going to OnStage, (mini convention) with a bunch of my Stampin’ Friends. Its a whole day seeing new products from the Occasions and Sale-a-bration Catalogs, make n takes, business tips and so much more.
Please contact me if you are interested, lets chat.
- The August kit includes 6 gift bags and 12 gift tags. To receive this kit you must subscribe by August 10.
- The Gift of Fall Add-On Bundle is a separate purchase for those who would like to convert their August Paper Pumpkin kit into cards.
- The Gift of Fall Add-On Bundle card designs offer a great sneak peak of the designs and elements to come in the August kit.
- Once you have completed the August kit, you will have extra kit components so you can easily combine them with the add-on without having to purchase additional kits.
- Just as you would with any other Stampin’ Up! product, you will need to purchase the add-on bundle via my online store. You will not be able to add it to a Paper Pumpkin subscription purchase.
- The price for the add-on bundle is $10.00 usd/$13.00 cad and is available for Paper Pumpkin subscribers only. This add-on is available beginning August 1, while supplies last!
- Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin Here!
- Order the add on kit in my Online Store HERE!
- Gift of Fall Add-On Bundle (item 152885)
The Host Code is: 34TSCDME. Please only use the Host Code if your order is under $150.