There are so many things I love about this card.
- Happy Birthday To You is a Sale-a-bration (SAB) set so its FREE!
- The Parisian Flourish 3D Embossing Folder is GORGEOUS!
- The Stitched So Sweetly Dies are AMAZING!
- You can use Stampin’ Blends (like I did) to color, or watercolor with Aqua Painter or Watercolor Pencils.
- Whisper White 1/4″ Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon is fabulous to color with your Stampin’ Blends, even though I didn’t for this card.
So have I convinced you that you need this stamp set yet? You can get it FREE with a $50 order.
- Start with 4 1/4″ x 11″ Bermuda Bay cardstock, score at 5 1/2″
- 2 3/4″ x 5 1/4″ piece of Pool Party embossed with the Parisian Flourish 3D Embossing Folder,
- Whisper White 3 1/8″ x 4 1/4″ that is die cut with the Stitched So Sweetly Dies. I used the largest scallop die.
Glue the Pool Party piece that has been embossed with Tombow Liquid Glue (I always use Liquid Glue when adhering an embossed piece). Wrap the Crinkled Ribbon all the way around and tie in a bow. I love that I can use a bow instead of a knot with this ribbon and it doesn’t cause a lot of bulk.
Stamp the cake with Smoky Slate Ink onto your Stitched So Sweetly Die cut. I colored the flowers with Pool Party, both the light & dark. The center of the flowers are Light So Safron, the leaves are colored in Smoky Slate, both light & dark. The cake is done with light Crumb Cake. Add Dimensionals and attach slightly to the right. I wanted you to be able to see the Parisian Flourish EB piece.
The cake plate was colored with Light Bermuda Bay. I colored the base all in and then took the color blender and took some of the color out. I finished off with some Champagne Rhinestones. I “winked” the flowers and plate with Wink of Stella.Supply List:
Please use the Host Code: AAS73SUA if your order is under $150. If your order is above the $150 then you receive the Hostess Benefits. Need some help, contact me and I’d be happy to place your order for you.
January 2020, 3D Tutorials, 3 ways to get them:
- Place a minimum $50 order (and you can choose a Level 1 Sale-a-bration item for FREE)
- Purchase the pdf’s for $15, email me and I will send you a PayPal invoice.
- Be part of my Downline, they always get them for FREE.
You can check out our Blog Hop HERE!