Remember last month I told you I was close to a sales goal? Well now I am $310 away from this goal. So, when you spend $50 shopping with me I will send you a package of the Wonderful Gems (I have been using them a lot and love them.) for FREE! You have until October 31st to get the Wonderful Gems for FREE!
One of my customers/Stamp Club Gals wanted to do the “masking” technique. So this is what I came up with. The stamp set is Banner Year and has the Banners Pick a Punch that goes with it. We aren’t using the punch this time. This set has all fun little images that you can use throughout the year.
What you need:
4″ x 8″ Pumpkin Pie Cardstock, scored at 4″ (it would have been easier if I’d just cut the cardstock at 4 1/4″, I’d already embossed the Whisper White piece)
3 3/4″ x 3 3/4″ Whisper White
1″ x 3 3/4″ Pear Pizzazz
Scrap of Whisper White die cut with the smallest Celebration Labels Die
- Emboss the Whisper White piece with the Meadow Moments Embossing Folder, (the one with the leaves). Also die cut the label. (I LOVE this embossing folder).
- Adhere the embossed piece onto your card base with Tombow Liquid Glue. It gets in all the nooks and crannies.
- Stamp the leaf in Pear Pizzazz on the Pear Pizzazz 1″ piece all over. Adhere just above the embossed leaves.
- Wrap the All the Trimmings Ribbon (I used the Old Olive one) around the embossed piece, and adhere to the card base.
To do the masking;
- Stamp the pumpkin with Pumpkin Pie Ink onto the die cut label in the center. Also stamp the pumpkin on the top of a sticky note, cut out and place over the pumpkin on the label. You want the sticky part so it will stick onto your project.
- Stamp a pumpkin on either side of the center pumpkin with the mask on.
- Pull the mask off and now it looks like the two side pumpkins are behind the center pumpkin.
- Stamp the stem/leaf in Early Espresso. You should practice with this stamp. Just remember the leaf part is on the left side. I didn’t realize there was a stem/leaf in this set which is why I used Stampin’ Write Markers to do the stem and curly cues.
- Stamp sentiment in Pear Pizzazz.
- Add Dimensionals to back and attach over the ribbon.
I did add Wink of Stella to my pumpkins. Be careful because the Wink of Stella will pick up the ink and color them in. I did each section of the pumpkin. To finish it off I did some Pumpkin Pie splattering using the lid to my Stampin’ Write Marker.Supply List:
Selected Designer Series Paper is on sale through October 31th, save 15%.
We have another awesome month from our 3D Tutorials.
Are you interested in the Tutorial Bundle? Three ways to receive it.
1) Order $50 from my online store between May 1-31, 2019 get the PDF for FREE.
2) Purchase August’s Tutorial Only 3D tutorial Bundle (6 tutorials) PDF for $15.00
This is a one-time purchase. Simply drop me an email at email@example.com, and I will send you a PayPal Invoice. Once I receive payment I will email you the PDF tutorial.
3) Join my team! They always get the tutorials for free!
Host Code for October: 3TZXGQ94. Please use if your order is under $150. Thank you!