I have a really fun project today. My Stamp Club gals made this on Tuesday night. Christine in our group requested to do the rolled flowers with some kind of treat bag or box. You all know that is right up my alley. lol And I discovered that the Poppy Moments dies are perfect for these flowers. Also I LOVE the Brushed Metallic Papers. You can see I used all three of them for my leaves from the Stitched Leaves Dies.
Start off using the two largest Celebration Dies, Cajun Craze for the largest and the Gilded Autumn Specialty dsp for the next layer.
I have a tip for you; Put the opening to your bag (I used a Clear Envelope) on the bottom, staple the Cajun Craze piece at the top, then add the dsp. with Stampin’ Seal+ or Tombow. This way you won’t see the staples & you can get to the treat without destroying the topper. Make sense?
Now the flowers, they are really super easy to make.
1. Die cut your flowers, I used Bumblebee & Cinnamon Cider Cardstock. Spritz flower with water and scrunch up.
2. Cut flower into a spiral.
3. Start wrapping from the outside into a spiral. I used a skewer.
4. If your flower is dry, use a few Glue Dots to keep the flower together. If your flower isn’t dry, the Glue Dots WON’T stick. You can set them aside why you get the rest of your topper done.
5. I did take a Sponge Dauber and matching ink to the edges of the flower after it was put together. Also kind of bent the petals a bit. You can skip this if you don’t like that look.
I used Glue Dots to attach everything together. Once you have the Celebration Dies pieces on the treat bag, add the leaves. Then the bow, I used the Forever Greenery Ribbon Pack. Add the flowers on each side, and then the Linen Thread bow with the Acorn Trinket over the other bow. Stamp the hello (in the matching Love of Leaves) and tuck under one of the flowers. Finish off with some Gilded Gems.
Fill your bag with some awesome candy, or whatever you want. This project was a hit with all my ladies.
Join promotion, September 1-30.
- In addition to the regular starter kit (for $99), new recruits choose ($125 worth of products) and will also receive enough cardstock pieces to make 16 cards, a pack of Rhinestone Basic Jewels, the So Much Love stamp set, and the Queen Anne’s Lace stamp set—all for their first event.
- 8 packs of precut cardstock of the coastal cabana pack will be provided, and 8 packs of precut cardstock of the Granny Apple Green pack, for a total of 16 cards (packs include envelopes). The new recruit can choose what samples to replicate and how to distribute the packs to their customers.
- Important note: Ink, adhesive, cutting tool, and clear block for stamping must be purchased separately. However, these products may be included as part of the Starter Kit product selection.
- To help demonstrators prepare and replicate the samples, the recipe can be found here (ENG).
You can now purchase the new Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine.
Next month’s Paper Pumpkin sounds amazing!
Celebrate the autumn season your way with September’s Paper Pumpkin kit! From lovely leaves to pretty pumpkins and black cats to witch hats, next month’s fall-themed kit has something for everyone to enjoy. Don’t miss this one-of-a-kind kit—it’s a must-have for lovers of Halloween, Thanksgiving, and all things autumn!
You have until September 10th to sign up!
Are you interested in the Tutorial Bundle? Three way to receive it.
1) Order $50 from my online store between May 1-31, 2019 get the PDF for FREE.
2) Purchase August’s Tutorial Only 3D tutorial Bundle (6 tutorials) PDF for $15.00
This is a one-time purchase. Simply drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and I will send you a PayPal Invoice. Once I receive payment I will email you the PDF tutorial.
3) Join my team! They always get the tutorials for free!
The new Host Code for September is: G9PEEAAP. Please use if your order is under $150.