I know I’ve said this before, but I really can’t get enough of the Brushed Metallic Cardstock. You don’t even need a big piece to see how beautiful it is. Then pair it with the Evergreen Embossing Folder, WOW!
What you need:
5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ Cherry Cobbler Cardstock, Scored at 4 1/4″
2 1/2″ x 5 1/4″ Brushed Metallic Cardstock embossed with the Evergreen Embossing Folder
2″ x 5 1/4″ Tis the Season dsp
Add the Brushed Metallic Cardstock to your card base, then add the dsp. Tie the Mossy Meadow Diagonal Stripe Ribbon around your card where the two paper meet and tie into a knot.
Stamp the sentiment in Mossy Meadow and punch with the Story Label Punch, sponge. Also stamp the tree in Mossy Meadow. I stamped the outline image first, then stamped off to stamp the inside of the tree, then die cut with the matching Pine Woods Dies. Add the sentiment with Dimensionals over the ribbon. I put them on the top and bottom of the Story Label Punched piece. For the tree I added Dimensionals at the top and bottom of the tree and a little bit of Tombow in the center so it can rest on the sentiment.“
To finish off the card I added three Wonderful Gems, the clear ones.
And just because we need something to smile about these days…..This is Haley. When I opened our drapes she covered her eyes. She is only about 9 lbs and is 16 years old. She just fits inside this little bed. She has always liked to be covered up, or inside something, like a box, or under the covers.
About the September Kit
Name: Hello Pumpkin
- Kit contains enough supplies to create 20 cracker box treat packages.
- Each cracker box treat package can be customized to celebrate Halloween, Thanksgiving, the autumn season, or all three!
- Coordinating Colors: Bumblebee, Basic Black, Cajun Craze, Cinnamon Cider, Mossy Meadow, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, white
Subscribe to the September 2020 Paper Pumpkin Kit from 11 August to 10 September.
Note: Supplies may be limited toward the end of the subscription period.
Check out what I’m giving away in this post.
Join promotion, September 1-30.
- In addition to the regular starter kit (for $99), new recruits choose ($125 worth of products) and will also receive enough cardstock pieces to make 16 cards, a pack of Rhinestone Basic Jewels, the So Much Love stamp set, and the Queen Anne’s Lace stamp set—all for their first event.
- 8 packs of precut cardstock of the coastal cabana pack will be provided, and 8 packs of precut cardstock of the Granny Apple Green pack, for a total of 16 cards (packs include envelopes). The new recruit can choose what samples to replicate and how to distribute the packs to their customers.
- Important note: Ink, adhesive, cutting tool, and clear block for stamping must be purchased separately. However, these products may be included as part of the Starter Kit product selection.
The new Stampin’ & Emboss Machine is now available. We have another awesome month from our 3D Tutorials.
Are you interested in the Tutorial Bundle? Three ways to receive it.
1) Order $50 from my online store between May 1-31, 2019 get the PDF for FREE.
2) Purchase August’s Tutorial Only 3D tutorial Bundle (6 tutorials) PDF for $15.00
This is a one-time purchase. Simply drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and I will send you a PayPal Invoice. Once I receive payment I will email you the PDF tutorial.
3) Join my team! They always get the tutorials for free!
The new Host Code for September is: G9PEEAAP. Please use if your order is under $150.