Remember tomorrow (8-4-2020) is a BIG day! Holiday Catalog goes LIVE and the new Ordering System goes LIVE. Make sure you know your password. If you’ve got it saved on your computer, the new system won’t know it. So if you need to reset it because you can’t remember it, now is a good time to do it, so when you go to order, you won’t have any problems. You can place your online orders HERE! and please use Host Code: MUZZEVP6 if your order is UNDER $150. You will also be able to use your Bonus Day Coupons starting tomorrow.
Now onto my pretty card.
When I was surfing Pinterest, (doesn’t everyone surf Pinterest?) I saw a beautiful card using the new Brushed Metallic Cardstock. Now I can’t find her card. I think mine is different than hers with the exception of how she used the Brushed Metallic Cardstock. That was so impressive to me. So this is my version.
This is what you will need:
5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ Pool Party Cardstock, Scored at 4 1/4″
4″ x 5 1/4″ Whisper White (this is what you will add the Brushed cardstock to)
3- 1 3/4″ x 4″ Brushed Metallic Cardstock, (all three colors)
Scraps of Pool Party for the trees and the sentiment
I started by adhering the Brushed Metallic Cardstock to the Whisper White piece with Tombow Liquid Glue. Using Liquid Glue gives you a few seconds of wiggle worm to get each piece on straight. If you can see any of the Whisper White, now is the time to trim that piece. Next emboss it with the Evergreen Forest Embossing Folder, using your Big Shot. Adhere that piece onto your Pool Party base.
Next stamp the sentiment in Memento Black Ink and die cut with the smallest Rectangle die. Die cut the trees from the Pine Woods Dies in Pool Party. Again use Tombow to adhere the trees. Remember, less is more! lol
Wrap the ribbon around the card and tie in a knot. This ribbon is from the Playing with Patterns Ribbon Combo Pack. Add the sentiment with a few Dimensionals.
And don’t forget to add something to the inside. I just stamped the skinny tree 3 times without inking up each time.
Tutorials, monthly blog hop. You can go and check out the blog hop HERE!
You have 3 options to get the Exclusive Tutorials from all six of our designers.
Are you interested in the Tutorial Bundle?
1) Order $50 from my online store between May 1-31, 2019 get the PDF for FREE.
2) Purchase August’s Tutorial Only 3D tutorial Bundle (6 tutorials) PDF for $15.00
This is a one-time purchase. Simply drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and I will send you a PayPal Invoice. Once I receive payment I will email you the PDF tutorial.
3) Join my team! They always get the tutorials for free!
Now, make sure you hop along and visit all the designer’s projects for August. Thanks for hopping by!
Would you like to get a jump on your Holiday Cards this year? My friend Laurie Bradshaw and I are hosting our 2nd Annual Jingle All The Way Card Class on September 26th. Get all the details and fill out the form HERE!
LAST day to earn Bonus Coupons, August 3rd, details below. For every $50 you spend (before shipping & tax) receive a $5 coupon code to use in August.
Earning Period Deadlines
- Phone/Fax/Mail: 3 August 2020, by 6:50 PM (MT)
- An email address is required to participate; Bonus Days coupon codes can be delivered only via email.
- If a participant earns multiple codes from a single order, they will receive one email with multiple codes. If they earn multiple codes from multiple orders, they will receive separate emails for each code earned.
- All order types qualify for this promotion. Fax and email orders still require an email address.
- There is no limit to the number of coupon codes participants can earn per order or throughout the duration of the Bonus Days earning period.
- Use Coupons August 4th- 31st.
Host Code: MUZZEVP6. Please use if your order is under $150.