I’m a little behind……These are the treat bags that I sent Carol & Becky for being our Top 2 in Sales for July. You can find these treat bags on page 193 of the Annual Catalog. Then I ran them through the Tin Tile Dynamic Embossing Folder. You can find it on page 43 of the Holiday Catalog. When using the Dynamic Embossing Folders, you use you:
- EB Folder, with your paper inside
- clear plate
Doesn’t this EB Folder look great with the Striped Treat Bags?
I had die cut a bunch of the leaves from the Detailed Leaves Thinlits Dies and they were sitting in my pretty little dish (from the Dollar Store) and thought, I should use these leaves for my gifts. TIP: When die cutting these intricate dies, lay your die on a clear plate face up, add your cardstock and another clear plate. Run it forward and then back again, the pieces will fall out. I also used my Spectrum Ink Pad to stamp the sentiment from the matching stamp set, Falling for Leaves. You can get the stamp set & matching dies in a bundle and save 10%. You can also see the Crumb Cake Leaf that I ran through another awesome Dynamic Folder. The Corrugated Dynamic Embossing Folder on page 13 of the Holiday Catalog.
Here is a close up of my tag. I love making tags. My Thankful tag is from the Christmas Tags Thinlits on page 24 of the Holiday Catalog. This die is has amazing tags. I used the Granny Apple Green Textured Weave Ribbon to wrap around the bag, then added all my leaves with a glue dot on that big Corrugated Leaf. I took some of the Crumb Cake Nature’s Twine and unraveled in and put it bag together to tie a bow through the tag. I used Glue Dots to attach it on top of the leaves. I winked all the leaves with my Wink of Stella.
Next I needed a card to go with my gift. The Narrow Gift Cards on page 193 of the Annual Catalog are perfect. I stamped the sentiment with my Spectrum Ink Pad and added a few Clear & Frosted Epoxy Droplets and more of the Twine.
Carol & Becky each got a package of the Glitter Enamel Dots and some Metallic Doilies. Congrats ladies!
Supply List: Many of these items will be available to order tomorrow, September 5th when the catalog goes LIVE!
You can now use your Bonus Days Coupons. You have the whole month of September to redeem them. Click HERE to learn how to redeem them.
Dashing Along Host Promotion
Hosting a holiday catalog event is always fun—and we’ve made it even more delightful with our exciting Dashing Along Host Promotion. Host a party with $250 USD/$300 CAD in sales from September 1–30, they’ll earn our FREE, exclusive Dashing Along Designer Series Paper.
Host Promotion Details
- Promotion period: September 1–30
- Dashing Along Designer Series Paper is exclusive to the host promotion and will not be available after September 30.
- In order to qualify, the event merchandise total must reach $250 USD/$300 CAD (before shipping and handling).
- One package of Designer Series Paper may be redeemed per qualifying order, with no limit on how many packages of Designer Series Paper can be earned.
- Demonstrator, Customer, Workshop, and online orders qualify.
- Dashing Along Designer Series Paper may not be redeemed using Stampin’ Rewards. Customers will receive this FREE gift with a qualifying order in addition to any Stampin’ Rewards they may earn.
- Dashing Along Designer Series Paper may not be exchanged for other paper.
- Phone: September 28, 2018 at 6:50 PM (MT)
- Online: September 30, 2018 at 11:50 PM (MT)
New Host Code for September: QXTX3HCH. Use only if your order is under $150. Receive a package of Metallic Pearls with any order that is over $50. Must use the Host code to receive the Metallic Pearls.