June’s kit is super fun! Check out Sara’s video.
Inspired by Stampin’ Up!’s CEO Sara Douglass, this June Paper Pumpkin Box of Sunshine kit is here to help you #sharesunshine. When you’ve made all the cards, fill the box with yellow goodies, add the included adhesive label, address it to someone special, and brighten their life with a little sunshine!
About the June Kit
- Kit contains supplies for 8 cards and envelopes (2 cards of 4 designs)
- Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″ (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
Coordinating Colors: Basic Black, Bumblebee, Crushed Curry, Poppy Parade, Shaded Spruce, White, and Gold
Box of Sunshine Information: This kit includes extra pieces and stickers (including a sticker label) to help you create cards AND a Box of Sunshine filled with treats and goodies to send to a friend. (Treats not included.)
If you would like this kit, sign up by June 10th HERE!
Host Code: HQR4CUZW. Please use only if your order is UNDER $150.
Tutorials, monthly blog hop. You can go and check out the blog hop HERE!
How can you get these awesome tutorials? Three ways:
- Place a minimum $50 order (and you can choose a Level 1 Sale-a-bration item for FREE)
- Purchase the pdf’s for $15, email me and I will send you a PayPal invoice.
- Be part of my Downline, they always get them for FREE.
Covid-19 Digital Download
Cost is $12 and it goes to charity.
Don’t forget about our Last-Chance Products.
The Retirement List is HERE! Please note: the Stampin’ Blends are NOT retiring. You will only be able to purchase them as a pair (light & dark) and no longer individually.
Click Here to see everything retiring.
Click Here to download the pdf for the Annual Catalog
Click Here to download the pdf for the Mini Catalog