Boy that’s a mouthful! These cards are simple, but oh so pretty. The Lasting Elegance Dies are AMAZING. You really don’t need much else.
This is another card that I did with my friend Patty Bennett. I had die cut the Lasting Elegance Dies with no real plan, other than to use the Lily Impressions dsp from Sale-a-bration. So we put together the Lovely Lipstick card and then I thought, why not show the other show stoppers?
I’m not a big fan of the flower prints in this dsp, but I LOVE the other sides. And they work perfect under the Whisper White die cuts. The top 4 are all the solid colors, the one on the bottom uses the print side. Pretty isn’t it?
These are the card bases. I forgot to add the Lovely Lipstick, since it was already done.
Your card base is, 4 1/4″ x 11″ scored at 5 1/2″. The Whisper White piece is 4″ x 5 1/4″. You can see how I die cut it below. I first did the straight lines (yes, its part of the Lasting Elegance Die set and then did the flower at the bottom right side. I did 2 passes through the Big Shot and most of the pieces all fell out, the others I used my Die Brush. The dsp was cut just a bit shorter than the Whisper White piece. Like an 1/8 of an inch smaller. I used Tombow Liquid Glue to attach to the dsp. It gives you a little wiggly room to get it on straight.
You really should stamp the sentiments before you put it together. Just in case you make a boo boo. I used the sentiments from So Sentimental Stamp Set. The moon must have been aligned right for me as I stamped after my cards was all put together. Usually I don’t stamp that straight. You really don’t need much more. I had to add my double Linen Thread bow and a few Noble Peacock Rhinestones. For the inside I used the largest Scalloped Rectangle from the Stitched So Sweetly Dies. You can get the So Sentimental Stamp set and the Stitched so Sweetly as a bundle and save 10%. These babies are a staple in my stamp room. I did stamp the flower from the Lovely Lily Pad SAB set.
Lovely Lipstick & Grapefruit Grove are part of the 2018-2020 In Colors that are retiring soon. Get them while you can.
The card below I used the print side of the dsp.
It was so much fun making all these cards. Thanks to Patty for using the Lily Impressions dsp. and its FREE. Win/win!
- You don’t have to have classes
- You can be your best customer
- If you don’t like being a demo (but seriously, who wouldn’t) you can drop, no questions asked.
- You get the 3 awesome gifts below
- You can choose any current products for your starter kit.
- You pay only $99 plus tax for $125 worth of products of your choice plus all the FREE gifts.
- You get to see the new catalogs 30 days before everyone else does
- You get 20% discount on all your stampin’ supplies
March 2020, 3D Tutorials, 3 ways to get them:
- Place a minimum $50 order (and you can choose a Level 1 Sale-a-bration item for FREE)
- Purchase the pdf’s for $15, email me and I will send you a PayPal invoice.
- Be part of my Downline, they always get them for FREE.
You can check out our Blog Hop HERE!