Today is the LAST day to order from the Holiday Catalog or from the Year-End Closeout Sale. Tomorrow you can start ordering from the 2019 Occasions & Sale-a-bration (SAB) catalogs, whoo hoo!
Today I have a super simple card to share with you. Only used 5 items, no snail, no dimensionals, no Big Shot, no punches. Did you think you could ever make a card without those items? I didn’t.
I totally cased this from my friend Jo Anne Hewins. You can get the stamp set for FREE with a $100 order during Sale-a-bration, (SAB). There are two items in the SAB catalog that you will need $100 in sale to qualify, Lasting Lily & Tea Time Framelits (there is a matching stamp set to go with the framelits, called Tea Together on page 49 of the Occasions Catalog). I used Balmy Blue and Pear Pizzazz Ink. Jo Anne used Rich Razzleberry for the lily and Granny Apple Green for the stem and leaf. When you use a Note Card, there is no cutting or scoring and the envelopes come with them.
I did add some Wink of Stella to the lily. Can’t tell in my photos.
This is how easy it is to make this card. The flower is stamped with Balmy Blue and the stem and leaf is Pear Pizzazz.
Don’t you love how detailed this stamp set is? This is a Distinktive Stamp, complete with shading and detail in one stamp.
Next month kits coordinates with the Going Wild Stamp Set in the Annual Catalog. Join by January 10th to receive this kit.
It’s your last chance to show 2018 some love!
The Year-End Closeout is our chance to do a little inventory cleaning—and your opportunity to take advantage of special year-end deals on retiring and surplus items. Remember: Some items are last-chance and limited-inventory, so place your orders while supplies last!
- No minimum purchase required.
- All order types qualify for this promotion (e.g., customer, demonstrator, workshop, and online).
- Discount applies to select items only.
- Retiring items from the 2018 holiday catalog are available while supplies last.
- Surplus items from 2018 annual catalog are available in limited quantities at the promotional price.
- Discounted items may be added to a Starter Kit—or purchased with Stampin’ Rewards—at the promotional price.
- Host sets may be purchased using only Stampin’ Rewards from a qualifying party.
- Ordering deadlines:
- Phone: January 2, 2019; 6:50 PM (MT)
- OEX/Online: January 2, 2019; 11:50 PM (MT)
Host Code: UWHSZTCB use only if your order is under $150. Receive a package of Heart Epoxy Droplets with any order that is $50 or more. Must use the Host code to receive the Droplets. If your order is over $150, don’t use the host code. You will receive Hostess Rewards and the Droplets.