Today Stampin’ Up! released some exciting new changes.
- Stampin’ Trimmer is retiring. Problems with our supplier. That means if you wanted to get this trimmer, get it now. Also, if you have the trimmer I would stock up on blades & Replacement Mats. Right now you can only order 3 packages of the Trimmer Blades. Monday you can order 6 packages, until their supply runs out.
- Stampin’ Up! is working with another supplier. We will be getting a new Trimmer. As to when, we don’t know yet.
JUST ADDED: THE REPLACEMENT CUTTING MAT IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE.
- The Big Shot will NOT be in the 2019-2020 Annual Catalog. We will have another die cutting machine in the feature, again, no dates. Stampin’ Up! is now working directly with the manufacturer who is making our new & improved dies. They will work with the Big Shot and our feature die cutting machine. Might need a shim, depends on your die cutting machine.
- The new “dies” (they won’t be referred to as, Framelits, Edgelits or Thinlits, just “dies”)will cut closer to the stamped image, so no more white edges. Yeah!
- The Textured Impressions Embossing Folders will be called, Embossing Folders, the Dynamic Folders will be called 3D Embossing Folders.
- As products run out ( on retiring products), Stampin’ UP! will not be ordering more, so if there is something you wanted, I wouldn’t wait.
- The Retirement List will be available on Monday, April 15th. You will notice a LOT of items that are retiring.
- Don’t forget to stock up on the 2017-2019 In Colors. They are usually the first to go once the retirement list is published.
- And lastly, there is going to be a slight price increase, .25-$1.00 on some items.
- One more thing…..Paper Pumpkin is increasing $2.05, for month to month subscriptions, $2. for 1 month pre-paid subscriptions. Price increase starts on the June Kit.
- Can’t wait to see this stamp set……
I’m going to let you in on a secret….we’ve learned the names of the new In Colors (2019-2021).
Host Code for April: TACPNCC7. Receive FREE Pearlized Doilies when you spend $50 or more and use the host code.