Do you need a quick and cute gift? I’ve got just the thing for you. I made these jars filled with Candied Pecans and I will share the recipe I found on Pinterest too.
This is the top. I embossed the same snowflake that I used for the ornament on the top, and sponged it with Crumb Cake Ink. You can see how thick the snowflake is in this photo.
Here is the sandwich you will need to emboss with the framelits:
Snowflake die facing up
Shaped Circle die cut
Blue Embossing Mat
White Plastic plate
The Embossing Mats are on sale right now, $10.50.
I wrapped the jars with the 5/8″ Striped Burlap Trim and used hot glue to attach, tied it in a knot. Then I made the snowflakes, (Snowfall Thinlits that were available in November). by layering 4 snowflakes, 3 out of Whisper White Cardstock, and 1 from the Festive Farmhouse dsp. I did the same thing with the Reindeer from the Detailed Deer Thinlits. I added a rose to each one by using one of the Circle dies and cutting into a spiral and rolling it up. Use hot glue to secure and to attach to the snowflake or reindeer. Its seems like the rolling flowers and a bit of Linen Thread seem to be my deal lately. I added a little bit of Copper Shimmer Paint to the edges of the roses with a Sponge Dauber.
This one I added to a Christmas package. Used Gold Foil Paper and Garden Green Cardstock.
Now, I’m sure you want the recipe for the Candied Pecans. Its simple and doesn’t take long to make it.
It’s your last chance to show 2018 some love!
The Year-End Closeout is our chance to do a little inventory cleaning—and your opportunity to take advantage of special year-end deals on retiring and surplus items. Remember: Some items are last-chance and limited-inventory, so place your orders while supplies last!
- No minimum purchase required.
- All order types qualify for this promotion (e.g., customer, demonstrator, workshop, and online).
- Discount applies to select items only.
- Retiring items from the 2018 holiday catalog are available while supplies last.
- Surplus items from 2018 annual catalog are available in limited quantities at the promotional price.
- Discounted items may be added to a Starter Kit—or purchased with Stampin’ Rewards—at the promotional price.
- Host sets may be purchased using only Stampin’ Rewards from a qualifying party.
- Ordering deadlines:
- Phone: January 2, 2019; 6:50 PM (MT)
- OEX/Online: January 2, 2019; 11:50 PM (MT)
Host Code: GQFNYBGQ use only if your order is under $150. Receive a package of the Share What You Love Artisan Pearls with any order that is $50 or more. Must use the Host code to receive the Pearls. If your order is over $150, don’t use the host code. You will receive Hostess Rewards and the Pearls.