I hope you all had a fabulous Christmas! Ours was very low key. Honestly, I’m ready to get on with all my new products from the Occasions & Sale-a-bration (SAB) catalogs. So, I will be sharing all new products from here on out.
I’ve got a couple of beauties to show you today. Remember all of these products will be available to order on January 3rd. I’m using the Botanical Butterfly DSP (SAB) and the Gingham Gala DSP, page 35 of the Occasions Catalog. I LOVE these two papers together. The butterfly was fussy cut from the Botanical Butterfly DSP and mounted with a Dimensional.
One side is already colored for you, and the other side is black and white, you can do the coloring if you want.
I started off with a 4 1/4″ x 8 1/2″ piece of Thick Whisper White Cardstock, scored at 4 1/4″. Then the Botanical Butterfly DSP was cut at, 4″ x 4″. The Gingham was cut at 3″ x 3″ and the mat, 3 1/4″ x 3 1/4″. I added the Black & White Baker’s Twine (which is retired….) around the mat and Gingham DSP layers, twice.
Then I added a 1″ x 3″ piece of Botanical DSP before I added the butterfly. The mat on this one is Lemon Lime Twist.
The sentiment comes from the Needle & Thread stamp set on page 39 of the Occasions Catalog. The sequins are from the Gingham Gala Adhesive-Backed Sequins. (is that ever a mouth full).
The mat on this one is Highland Heather.
It’s your last chance to show 2018 some love!
The Year-End Closeout is our chance to do a little inventory cleaning—and your opportunity to take advantage of special year-end deals on retiring and surplus items. Remember: Some items are last-chance and limited-inventory, so place your orders while supplies last!
- No minimum purchase required.
- All order types qualify for this promotion (e.g., customer, demonstrator, workshop, and online).
- Discount applies to select items only.
- Retiring items from the 2018 holiday catalog are available while supplies last.
- Surplus items from 2018 annual catalog are available in limited quantities at the promotional price.
- Discounted items may be added to a Starter Kit—or purchased with Stampin’ Rewards—at the promotional price.
- Host sets may be purchased using only Stampin’ Rewards from a qualifying party.
- Ordering deadlines:
- Phone: January 2, 2019; 6:50 PM (MT)
- OEX/Online: January 2, 2019; 11:50 PM (MT)
Host Code: GQFNYBGQ use only if your order is under $150. Receive a package of the Share What You Love Artisan Pearls with any order that is $50 or more. Must use the Host code to receive the Pearls. If your order is over $150, don’t use the host code. You will receive Hostess Rewards and the Pearls.