This weeks challenge is Favorite Holiday Colors. For me its Red (or Cherry Cobbler) and Green, (Garden Green), because we always think in Stampin’ Up! Colors, right? Or is it just me? LOL
This was a really simple card. I first stamped the stars from Tags & Trimmings in Basic Grey, at an angle, then die cut NOEL from that piece using the Large Letters Framelits. I adhered that piece minus the letters with snail then put dimensionals on the letters and put them right back where they should go. I die cut the holly leaves from the Quilt Builder Thinlits and sponged with Garden Green and kind of squished them up a bit. Added them with Glue Dots. Used the 1/8″ Hand Held Circle punch and Red Glimmer Paper for the berries. I used Tombow Liquid Glue to adhere.
See I told you it was a simple & fast card. I forgot to mention the Designer Paper is from the Be Merry Designer Series Paper.
Promotion Dates: December 1, 2017–January 2, 2018
- All order types qualify for this promotion.
- No minimum purchase required.
- Discounts apply to select items only.
- Retiring items from the 2017 holiday catalog are available while supplies last.
- Excess items from 2017 annual catalog are available in limited quantities at the promotional price.
- Discounted items may be added to a Starter Kit—or purchased with Stampin’ Rewards—at the promotional price.
- Items and discounts may vary by market (depending on inventory levels).
- Host sets can be purchased using only Stampin’ Rewards from a qualifying party.
- Due to high demand for retiring stamps, we’ll keep producing retiring stamps until December 21 (not accessories—accessories are only while supplies last).
- Phone: January 2, 2018, by 6:50 PM (MT)