This was my “over the top” card for the Suite Luv, Online meeting we had on Saturday. I took inspiration from one of our Artisan Demonstrators, Connie from Constantly Stamping. She does amazing work. I’m going to put this stamp set down for a while after this card, I promise……lol
My card base is 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ Gorgeous Grape cardstock, scored at 4 1/4″. The Whisper White Layer is 4″ x 5 1/4″ and embossed with the Scripty 3D Embossing Folder. I ruffed up the edges with the blade of my Paper Snips. The next layer is our Perennial Essence Vellum Cardstock die cut with the Petals Details Die. Isn’t this die just gorgeous?
The flowers are very simple to create. Each are two of the large flowers and one small flower. If you want them to sparkle, add Wink of Stella BEFORE you put them together. You will need to fussy cut them out. Add dimensionals to the top of the flower and towards the bottom of one of the larger flowers and the back of the smaller flower. (sorry the photo is blurry). Stack the flowers, big, big, small. These are all stamped with Gorgeous Grape Ink and a Crushed Curry center.
You can see I put the top flower in the opposite direction to make it look like the whole flower is bigger. Then added the smaller flower to the top.
I stamped the leaves in Pear Pizzazz and punched with the Leaf Punch. Added the sentiment from Delightful Day and die cut with a die from the Smooth Sailing Dies. Added a few Noble Peacock Rhinestones.
Don’t forge to stamp on the inside and add a layer of Whisper White. Those little flowers are from the Delightful Day Stamp set. They were the perfect touch for the inside.
Happening this month: (only 7 more days to take advantage of this awesome promotion.)
Receive a $5 coupon code for every $50 you spend in July to use in August. No limit. You can combine codes for one order.
Do you want to receive a discount on ALL your stampin’ products? This promotion is for you. $99 and you receive:
- $155 of products of your choice, (that’s $30 more FREE products)
- FREE shipping
- A $10 coupon code to use in August
You don’t have to have classes, you can be your best customer and get a discount on all of your stampin’ products. No obligation, if you decide this isn’t for you, don’t place any more orders. No questions asked. Its really that simple. I would love for you to join my team. We have meetings every other month, plus you will be invited to my Upline’s meeting. Both of us have Facebook groups that keep you informed, share ideas and samples (if you want) and support each other. So you can be involved or not, you decide. Something to remember; if you sign up in July, you will be able to pre-order from the Holiday Catalog. If you sign up in August, you will be able to order from the Holiday Catalog for your starter kit. If you’ve been following me, you know why I signed up, to be able to pre-order before everyone else. I have to say, I have met so many people through Stampin’ Up! I really wouldn’t know what to do with myself without stamping. In November I will be going to OnStage, (mini convention) with a bunch of my Stampin’ Friends. Its a whole day seeing new products from the Occasions and Sale-a-bration Catalogs, make n takes, business tips and so much more.
Please contact me if you are interested, lets chat.
- The August kit includes 6 gift bags and 12 gift tags. To receive this kit you must subscribe by August 10.
- The Gift of Fall Add-On Bundle is a separate purchase for those who would like to convert their August Paper Pumpkin kit into cards.
- The Gift of Fall Add-On Bundle card designs offer a great sneak peak of the designs and elements to come in the August kit.
- Once you have completed the August kit, you will have extra kit components so you can easily combine them with the add-on without having to purchase additional kits.
- Just as you would with any other Stampin’ Up! product, you will need to purchase the add-on bundle via my online store. You will not be able to add it to a Paper Pumpkin subscription purchase.
- The price for the add-on bundle is $10.00 usd/$13.00 cad and is available for Paper Pumpkin subscribers only. This add-on is available beginning August 1, while supplies last!
- Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin Here!
- Order the add on kit in my Online Store HERE!
- Gift of Fall Add-On Bundle (item 152885)
The Host Code is: 34TSCDME. Please only use the Host Code if your order is under $150.