I have to say that this bundle is one of my favorites in the Holiday Catalog. This color palette, Old Olive, Pretty Peacock & Night of Navy just speak to me. Blues and greens have always been my favorites. I needed two anniversary cards, and 2 thank you cards. So this is what I came up with.
First I stamped and die cut a bunch of leaves in each of the 3 colors. The leaves on this bundle emboss and die cut all at once. So the leaves look great. You can see the Foil leaves how pretty they are. But what if you want to take it up a notch?
Simply lay the leaf dies on your ink pad, smooch (technical term) (spelling) and carefully take and put them onto the coordinating cardstock and die cut. Now your leaves are two tone. Pretty cool, right?
My card layers are:
4 1/4″ x 11″ card base,
layer #1, 4″ x 5 1/4″,
last layer is 3 3/4″ x 5″ Very Vanilla, embossed with the Stylish Scroll Embossing Folder.
Once you have all your layers, add a 2″ x 4 1/4″ piece of the Brightly Gleaming Specialty DSP towards the bottom of the card. Wrap a piece of the 3/8″ Reversible Ribbon around and tie into a bow. Then you start adding all your leaves. I only used Glue Dots on the bottom of each leaf, and tuck them behind the bow. I curled the leaves with my Bone Folder before adding the Glue Dots. I finished off the cards by adding a few of the Noble Peacock Rhinestones.
This card has a Night of Navy card base, and a layer of Pretty Peacock.
The happy anniversary is from the Itty Bitty Greetings. The thank you below is from the Free as a Bird Stamp Set.
This next card has a Pretty Peacock card base and an layer of Old Olive.
This card has an Old Olive card base, and a layer of Pretty Peacock.
Don’t forget to add a Very Vanilla piece to the inside of your card.
And look what is coming up for Paper Pumpkin.
The holiday season will be here before we know it. And along with putting up the Christmas tree and spending snowy nights by the fire, many of our Paper Pumpkin subscribers will be looking forward to opening their holiday kit. Christmastime paper crafting with Paper Pumpkin has become an annual tradition!
So to deliver more of what our subscribers love this holiday season, in October and November we are offering back-to-back coordinating kits, one with Christmas cards, the other with Christmas tags. Both kits make it easy for your customers to add a handmade, personal touch to their holiday giving—without a lot of fuss. It’s Christmas made easy with Paper Pumpkin!
You have until October 10th to get October’s kit. Sign up HERE!
- All order types qualify for this promotion.
- Only Designer Series Papers listed below qualify for this promotion. You may mix and match papers from any of the listed papers.
- There is no limit to how many times participants can buy three packages of Designer Series Paper, and get one free during this sale.
- In the online store, if a customer orders four packages of the same qualifying Designer Series Paper, they will need to enter three together and then order the fourth free item separately.
- Designer Series Paper ordered as part of a Starter Kit does not qualify for this sale.
- Designer Series Paper ordered with Stampin’ Rewards does not qualify for this sale.
The Host code for September is: B3GTANUT. Please use if your order is under $150, otherwise you will get the Hostess Rewards.