I hope you all had a nice Labor Day Week-end. We stayed home and worked in the yard until it got too hot. We reached temps up to 111 degrees. And it didn’t cool off much at night either. Right now its only 81 degrees (10:15am), but its so smoky from all the fires in California. While it was 109 degrees yesterday, I put out all my fall decorations. I’ve learned that I have a thing for pumpkins, a lot of pumpkins. I have glass, wood, metal, ceramic & paper pumpkins of all sizes. I still have a few things to do, but once its done, I will share photos.
So, do you know where I’m headed here? Lets chat about Paper Pumpkin, a monthly subscription from Stampin’ Up! When Paper Pumpkin started back in 2014 (maybe 2013) I started putting all the stamps in a 8 x 8 photo album using the Project Life inserts.
This album has all stamps up to June 2016. As you can see most are labeled with name and date.
So who would like this album? And how about another album and 3 packages of inserts? The inserts haven’t been opened. (I did have intention of keeping them all nice and tidy.
So what do you have to do to win all this goodness? Anyone who subscribes to Paper Pumpkin by September 10th will get their name put into the hat and I will pick someone on Friday. I will ship the album with all the stamps, the other album and 3 packages of inserts to you FREE of charge. The only thing you have to do is subscribe, for at least one month. Paper Pumpkin is AWESOME! Just the albums & inserts alone is worth more than the cost of one Paper Pumpkin Kit. The kit comes to you every month and includes, Photopolymer Stamp Set, Ink Spot, directions and all the pieces and adhesive (glue dots & dimensionals) that you need to complete all the projects. If you are a first time subscriber you will also get a clear block. Sometimes its cards, sometimes its a home decor project, sometimes its a treat holder. Check out this months kit, 20 cracker box treat holders.
About the September Kit
Name: Hello Pumpkin
- Kit contains enough supplies to create 20 cracker box treat packages.
- Each cracker box treat package can be customized to celebrate Halloween, Thanksgiving, the autumn season, or all three!
- Coordinating Colors: Bumblebee, Basic Black, Cajun Craze, Cinnamon Cider, Mossy Meadow, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, white
Subscribe to the September 2020 Paper Pumpkin Kit from 11 August to 10 September.
Note: Supplies may be limited toward the end of the subscription period.
Here are your choices, 1 month, 12 months, 6 month or 3 months.
Join promotion, September 1-30.
- In addition to the regular starter kit (for $99), new recruits choose ($125 worth of products) and will also receive enough cardstock pieces to make 16 cards, a pack of Rhinestone Basic Jewels, the So Much Love stamp set, and the Queen Anne’s Lace stamp set—all for their first event.
- 8 packs of precut cardstock of the coastal cabana pack will be provided, and 8 packs of precut cardstock of the Granny Apple Green pack, for a total of 16 cards (packs include envelopes). The new recruit can choose what samples to replicate and how to distribute the packs to their customers.
- Important note: Ink, adhesive, cutting tool, and clear block for stamping must be purchased separately. However, these products may be included as part of the Starter Kit product selection.
The new Stampin’ & Emboss Machine is now available. We have another awesome month from our 3D Tutorials.
Are you interested in the Tutorial Bundle? Three way to receive it.
1) Order $50 from my online store between May 1-31, 2019 get the PDF for FREE.
2) Purchase August’s Tutorial Only 3D tutorial Bundle (6 tutorials) PDF for $15.00
This is a one-time purchase. Simply drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and I will send you a PayPal Invoice. Once I receive payment I will email you the PDF tutorial.
3) Join my team! They always get the tutorials for free!
The new Host Code for September is: G9PEEAAP. Please use if your order is under $150.