This is such a fun card. Have you ever made a Tri-Fold Card? Once You get everything scored and cut, it goes pretty fast.
Here is what you need:
5 1/2″ x 11″, Score, 1 3/4″, 3 1/2″ 5 1/4″ & 7″ Real Red card base. Turn and CUT 1 1/2″ & 4″ from the first score line to the 3rd score line. This will give you that pop out piece.
2- 1 1/2″ x 5 1/4″ dsp
4- 1 1/2″ x 1 1/4″ dsp
3 3/4″ x 5″ Whisper White
2 1/4″ x 2 1/2″ Garden Green
2″ x 2 1/4″ Whisper White
1 1/2″ x 2 1/4″ Garden Green
1 1/4″ x 2″ Whisper White
The last four items are for the pop out piece. You have a Garden Green mat and Whisper White to stamp on. I did the stamping first and then glued them all together and onto the card base.
Once I had everything stamped and glued down, I added a few of the All The Trimmings Embellishments.
Many thanks to my stampin’ friend Gloria Plunkett she has a video.
Join promotion, September 1-30.
- In addition to the regular starter kit (for $99), new recruits choose ($125 worth of products) and will also receive enough cardstock pieces to make 16 cards, a pack of Rhinestone Basic Jewels, the So Much Love stamp set, and the Queen Anne’s Lace stamp set—all for their first event.
- 8 packs of precut cardstock of the coastal cabana pack will be provided, and 8 packs of precut cardstock of the Granny Apple Green pack, for a total of 16 cards (packs include envelopes). The new recruit can choose what samples to replicate and how to distribute the packs to their customers.
- Important note: Ink, adhesive, cutting tool, and clear block for stamping must be purchased separately. However, these products may be included as part of the Starter Kit product selection.
We have another awesome month from our 3D Tutorials.
Are you interested in the Tutorial Bundle? Three ways to receive it.
1) Order $50 from my online store between May 1-31, 2019 get the PDF for FREE.
2) Purchase August’s Tutorial Only 3D tutorial Bundle (6 tutorials) PDF for $15.00
This is a one-time purchase. Simply drop me an email at email@example.com, and I will send you a PayPal Invoice. Once I receive payment I will email you the PDF tutorial.
3) Join my team! They always get the tutorials for free!
The new Host Code for September is: G9PEEAAP. Please use if your order is under $150.