This is another card we will make in my Stamp Club Class on September 5th. The Painted Harvest stamp set is amazing to use. Its a two step stamp. My first layer is Daffodil Delight, then Crushed Curry. The center of the flower is Soft Suede. You will notice that I’m only stamping half of the flower. Start in the center and then do the one on top and bottom. Mine aren’t perfectly centered, but enough for me.
Do you like the Copper Foil leaves better? orVellum Leaves better? The Copper Leaves are embossed with the Dynamic Layered Leaves Embossing Folder and then punched with the Leaf Punch. The Vellum leaves have Wink of Stella on them. Look at how sparkly they are. Love that my phone camera picked up the sparkle. I’m on the fence, can’t decide which one I like better. Maybe I should have used one Copper Foil leaf and one Vellum leaf……….problem solved……LOL Did you notice, no Big Shot or Dimensionals were used in this card. Not quite sure how that happened…..
4 1/4″ x 11″ Crushed Curry Cardstock, scored at 5 1/2″
3 3/4″ x 5″ Thick Very Vanilla cardstock
!” x 5 1/4″ Soft Suede cardstock, punched with the Decorative Ribbon Punch
Paper Pumpkin is on sale:
Fine Details: Fall into Savings Promotion
- Only new month-to-month subscribers qualify for the 50% discount.
- To participate in this promotion, subscribers must join by Monday, September 10, 2017 at 11:50 PM (MT).
- The 50% discount only applies to the new subscriber’s first kit. After that, the price for each month’s kit will return to the regular price of $19.95.
- New subscribers must visit https://www.paperpumpkin.com/en-us/sign-up?demoid=2048315 to join.
- Enter the promo code HALFOFF0917 at https://www.paperpumpkin.com/en-us/sign-up?demoid=2048315 to subscribe.
- Your membership will continue unless you unsubscribe.
When placing your orders please use this Hostess Code: FZWVH3SZ when your order is under $150. Don’t use the Hostess Code if you order is over $150, you will receive the Hostess Rewards.