Each of my Club Members received one of these cards with their orders this month. I haven’t really showed much Halloween. So here we go!
Start with a 4 1/4″ x 11″ Pumpkin Pie base, score at 5 1/2″. Add a 4″ x 5 1/4″ piece of the Monster Bash DSP. This paper is so fun! Add the Black 3/8″ Scalloped Edge Ribbon.
Stamp the spooky jars in Memento Ink and color them with Stampin’ Blends. This stamp has 3 images, I die cut only 2 of the jars. You can see them below. I sponged around the edge with Highland Heather. I will list the Blends I used in my supply list. It only took a minute to color them. I used the Ornate Frames Dies to die cut the sentiment and the frame. You can get the Dies & Spooktacular Bash stamp set as a bundle and save 10%. I’m telling you, these Dies are to die for……lolI think they turned out pretty cute!
And look what is coming up for Paper Pumpkin.
The holiday season will be here before we know it. And along with putting up the Christmas tree and spending snowy nights by the fire, many of our Paper Pumpkin subscribers will be looking forward to opening their holiday kit. Christmastime paper crafting with Paper Pumpkin has become an annual tradition!
So to deliver more of what our subscribers love this holiday season, in October and November we are offering back-to-back coordinating kits, one with Christmas cards, the other with Christmas tags. Both kits make it easy for your customers to add a handmade, personal touch to their holiday giving—without a lot of fuss. It’s Christmas made easy with Paper Pumpkin!
You have until October 10th to get October’s kit. Sign up HERE!
- All order types qualify for this promotion.
- Only Designer Series Papers listed below qualify for this promotion. You may mix and match papers from any of the listed papers.
- There is no limit to how many times participants can buy three packages of Designer Series Paper, and get one free during this sale.
- In the online store, if a customer orders four packages of the same qualifying Designer Series Paper, they will need to enter three together and then order the fourth free item separately.
- Designer Series Paper ordered as part of a Starter Kit does not qualify for this sale.
- Designer Series Paper ordered with Stampin’ Rewards does not qualify for this sale.
The Host code for September is: B3GTANUT. Please use if your order is under $150, otherwise you will get the Hostess Rewards.