This is another project my team made last month. Stamping with Shimmer Paint onto the Santa’s Bags. You can find the bags on page 19 of the Holiday Catalog.
We used Bright Copper and sponged the paint onto the Detailed Leaves stamps with a Sponge Dauber. You can see that the front I didn’t really put enough paint on the stamps. You really have to add a lot of paint to get a bold stamped image. But, I made up for it on the back. Of course……The one thing I will say is you MUST clean your stamps right away, don’t let the paint dry. I took them to the sink and used a old tooth brush. Also I put a piece of chip board (from the dsp packaging) in each bag so the paint wouldn’t bleed on the other side. It worked perfectly.
Much better stamped images.
I’ve showed you how to the the flowers in this post.
For the Poppy Parade flower I used the largest die in the Detailed Baubles Thinlits. For the two Vellum Flowers I used the Stitched Labels Dies. I hot glued the flowers to a couple of the Detailed Leaves Dies, used a clip to attach to the bag. Also sponged some of the Copper Shimmer Paint onto each flower and the tips of the leaves. It looks like I Embossed everything with Copper Embossing Powder. This takes less time and less mess.
You can see in this photo how to cut the flowers.
Woohoo, Paper Pumpkin is on sale, October 8-10 while supplies last. This is a great time to try out Paper Pumpkin. Last day!
How It Works
Paper Pumpkin has a LIMITED NUMBER of October kits to offer at this special introductory rate.
- The flash promotion price for new subscribers is $5(USD)/$7(CAD).
- The flash promotion starts October 8, 2018
- The sale will continue until our supplies run out or the October subscription period ends on October 10, whichever comes first.
- If our supply runs out before October 10, we’ll end the sale and automatically begin accepting new subscribers for November (which features our one-of-a-kind, exclusive holiday kit in a specially-designed box).
- New subscribers enter the code FLASH1018 before the sale ends to receive this special introductory price.
Stampin’ Up! rarely has the full kit available to order.
New Host Code for October: GTDUCQ66. Use only if your order is under $150. Receive a package of Red Rhinestones with any order that is over $50. Must use the Host code to receive the Red Rhinestones.