Today I’ve done a Facebook Live to show you how I did this gift card holder. I’ve got a few other tips as well. I forgot to add the Droplets and “spatter” my card in the video. I used the Stampin’ Blends to splatter. You can see all the other projects I’ve done with this bundle by using the “Search” feature on my blog. Top right hand corner, type in Blended Seasons. Make sure you make it to the end of my post and/or watch the video for my “Special”.
I’ve got over 180 Pins for my Blended Seasons Pinterest Board. Check them out HERE!
Inside of card.
Close up of the front. Isn’t that ribbon gorgeous?
When you purchase the Blended Seasons Bundle from me you will receive:
- 5 Tutorials
- $5 Bonus Days Coupon From Stampin’ Up!
- Package of Linen Thread (Special of the week)
To receive the Tutorials and Linen Thread you must use this Host Code: EVDKM43Q, and your order must be placed by Sunday Evening, August 26th. Offer good only for US. Place your order HERE!
4 1/4″ x 11″ Thick Whisper White Cardstock, scored at 5 1/2″ and die cut with the largest label
4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ Cherry Cobbler cardstock
2″ x 4 1/4″ Scrap to die cut the leaves
Supply List: Some of these items won’t be available until September 5th in the Holiday Catalog.
Stampin’ Up! has given us a “sneak” peak of the theme September’s kit will be. Halloween! You must subscribe by September 10th to receive this kit. Subscribe HERE!
- New subscribers must subscribe by September 10 to receive the Halloween kit.
- Canceled subscribers must enter active status by September 10 to receive the Halloween kit.
- Current subscribers must remain active through September 10 to receive the Halloween kit.
- Product availability may be limited toward the end of the subscription period.
Get all the details for Bonus Days HERE!
Bonus Days ends August 31st.
Please use this Hostess Code EVDKM43Q only if your order is under $150. Then you will receive the Stampin’ Rewards.All orders $50 or more will get a FREE package of Linen Thread this week, along with my thank you card. You know I use it on most of my projects. Linen Thread is a must have!