I started off casing (copy and share everything) the Holiday Catalog, as I was trying to figure out how to use the Tags & Tidings Bundle (page 24 ) for something other than a tag. I love the card that Stampin’ Up! did, but didn’t have the wood elements and wanted to change it up a bit. So I started off with a Cherry Cobbler base and embossed it with the Swirls & Curls Embossing Folder, (page 5).
The thing about this stamp and die set is you can stamp all the tags at once and die cut them all at once. Think of all the tags you could make with one pass of the Big Shot, (17 tags). Ok, back to my card….Then I put a 1′ strip of the Dashing Along Dsp in the center of the card. You can get this Dsp FREE with a qualifying order, (details are below). Then I die cut the Christmas in Gold Shimmer paper with Multipurpose Adhesive sheet on the back, using the Merry Christmas Thinlits (page 5), and stamped the MERRY with Garden Green and fussy cut, its attached with Mini Dimensionals. To adhere that panel to the card base I used Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Whenever I attach anything to an a piece of Embossed cardstock I like to use the Liquid Glue so it adheres in all the nooks and crannies.
And that’s it! This is one of the cards we will make in my Holiday Card Class this Thursday. You will make 2 of each of the 3 designs, with envelopes, (If you don’t want to make the Halloween card, let me know, you can make more of one of the other cards). Cost is $15 or FREE with a $50 order. RSVP: 9-23-18.
5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ Cherry Cobbler Cardstock, scored at 4 1/4″
4″ x 5 1/4″ Garden Green Cardstock
1″ x 5 1/4″ Dashing Along Designer Series Paper
1 1/2″ x 5″ Gold Shimmer Paper (that has Multipurpose Adhesive on the back)
Small scrap of Whisper White (for sentiment)
Dashing Along Host Promotion
Hosting a holiday catalog event is always fun—and we’ve made it even more delightful with our exciting Dashing Along Host Promotion. Host a party with $250 USD/$300 CAD in sales from September 1–30, they’ll earn our FREE, exclusive Dashing Along Designer Series Paper.
Host Promotion Details
- Promotion period: September 1–30
- Dashing Along Designer Series Paper is exclusive to the host promotion and will not be available after September 30.
- In order to qualify, the event merchandise total must reach $250 USD/$300 CAD (before shipping and handling).
- One package of Designer Series Paper may be redeemed per qualifying order, with no limit on how many packages of Designer Series Paper can be earned.
- Demonstrator, Customer, Workshop, and online orders qualify.
- Dashing Along Designer Series Paper may not be redeemed using Stampin’ Rewards. Customers will receive this FREE gift with a qualifying order in addition to any Stampin’ Rewards they may earn.
- Dashing Along Designer Series Paper may not be exchanged for other paper.
- Phone: September 28, 2018 at 6:50 PM (MT)
- Online: September 30, 2018 at 11:50 PM (MT)
New Host Code for September: QXTX3HCH. Use only if your order is under $150. Receive a package of Metallic Pearls with any order that is over $50. Must use the Host code to receive the Metallic Pearls.