This is really the first time I’ve used the Tags in Bloom Sale-a-bration stamp set. You can get it for FREE (with a $100 order). Why did I wait so long? I guess I really didn’t understand how the label worked. I’m going to show you how, (maybe you already know……).
First, to get the flowers on both the top and bottom of the frame you need to ink up HALF of the stamp, stamp. Then ink up again (same way), turn the stamp around and line up the frame (easy to do since a photopolymer stamp) and stamp. Now you have the flowers on the bottom and top. Thank you Patty Bennett!
Next, ink up the dotted image on a scrap of Whisper White and stamp. Add your greeting in the center. Now Punch using the Label Me Lovely Punch. Add dimensionals to the back and mount onto the image with the flowers. Now I get how it all works. It was a “duh”moment for me when Patty showed me.
We started with 4 1/4″ x 11″, thick Whisper White cardstock for the card base. Next we used the So Very Vellum Specialty dsp (FREE, during SAB) and cut that piece 4″ x 5 1/4″, also cut a matching piece of cardstock, same size. It makes the Vellum really stand out better. Add adhesive to the center part of the Vellum and it won’t show because you are going to cover it up with the Stitched So Sweetly Scalloped Rectangle with Dimensionals. Of course, you will want to color the flowers BEFORE you add it to your card base.
This card has the Pool Party Vellum and I used Bermuda Bay, Granny Apple Green & Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends.
For this card I didn’t stamp the large floral image at the bottom, I stamped the single flower 3 times and fussy cut them out. Tucked one under the label and the other two have Dimensionals under them.
This is the Purple Posy card. I used Purple Posy, Call Me Clover and Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends. For the next two cards, I stamped the single flower and colored to add one flower to the bottom of the label.
And the last card is Soft Sea Foam. I used Pretty Peacock, Soft Sea Foam and Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends.
Had an extra flower so I put it on the inside of the card.
I finished all the cards with a double Linen Thread bow and a few Champagne Rhinestones.
- You don’t have to have classes
- You can be your best customer
- If you don’t like being a demo (but seriously, who wouldn’t) you can drop, no questions asked.
- You get the 3 awesome gifts below
- You can choose any current products for your starter kit.
- You pay only $99 plus tax for $125 worth of products of your choice plus all the FREE gifts.
- You get to see the new catalogs 30 days before everyone else does
- You get 20% discount on all your stampin’ supplies
March 2020, 3D Tutorials, 3 ways to get them:
- Place a minimum $50 order (and you can choose a Level 1 Sale-a-bration item for FREE)
- Purchase the pdf’s for $15, email me and I will send you a PayPal invoice.
- Be part of my Downline, they always get them for FREE.
You can check out our Blog Hop HERE!