Do you notice something new on the tags? This frame is part of a Suite of products that is an early release (from the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog) starting April 1st. I will have more of the Ornate Garden Suite soon. Just thought I’d give you a little tease for now…..lol
For my Tulips & Baskets Class, their kit came with a few goodies, Stampin’ Blends, Aqua Painter, Tombow Liquid Glue and the Pencils. Since I was mailing most of the kits, I needed a cost effective way to package their goodies.
I made these tags to go on the Printed Gusseted Cello Bags. Very simple.
I die cut the large frame from Ornate Layers Dies (available April 1st) in Whisper White. Punch each tulip with 2 of the leaves, and sponged with matching color. I stamped the stems and leaves with Granny Apple Green Ink then added the Tulips. Blushing Bridge, Balmy Blue & Gorgeous Grape. I used Dimensionals on the two leave. It really makes the tulips more dimensional. The sentiment comes from the So Sentimental stamp set. I finished them off by adding a few Noble Peacock Rhinestones and some Wink of Stella.
Gorgeous Grape using the Purple Tricolor Ribbon. (its in the Annual Catalog, page 175).
Balmy Blue uses the Whisper White Crinkle Ribbon colored with Balmy Blue Stampin’ Blends.
Blushing Bride colored with the Dark Flirty Flamingo blends on the White Crinkle Ribbon.
Everyone should have their kits by tomorrow.
- You don’t have to have classes
- You can be your best customer
- If you don’t like being a demo (but seriously, who wouldn’t) you can drop, no questions asked.
- You get the 3 awesome gifts below
- You can choose any current products for your starter kit.
- You pay only $99 plus tax for $125 worth of products of your choice plus all the FREE gifts.
- You get to see the new catalogs 30 days before everyone else does
- You get 20% discount on all your stampin’ supplies
March 2020, 3D Tutorials, 3 ways to get them:
- Place a minimum $50 order (and you can choose a Level 1 Sale-a-bration item for FREE)
- Purchase the pdf’s for $15, email me and I will send you a PayPal invoice.
- Be part of my Downline, they always get them for FREE.
You can check out our Blog Hop HERE!