Who wouldn’t like to receive this card? Don’t the flowers just make you happy? This is another card I did with my friend Patty Bennett. It would be nice if we could just stamp flowers all the time……wait, we didn’t stamp any flowers, we die cut them, haha!
This die is part of the Coordination Product Release. Is only available until March 31st (less than 3 weeks people), or while supplies last. It is amazing! We used the flowers in the circle die. Its so easy. Just run the die through the Big Shot (or what ever die cutting machine you happen to have) and color the flowers with your Stampin’ Blends. Its that easy. Don’t have Blends? (I can help you with that…..lol) or Stampin’ Write Markers or watercolor with your Aqua Painter. The possibilities are endless.
We started with a 4 1/4″ by 8 1/2″ piece of Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 4 1/4″.
You will need a piece of (regular) Whisper White cardstock, 4″ x 4″. It looks like it won’t leave enough of a border, but it will.
This is what you get. The top piece is trash and the bottom piece you will color with your Stampin’ Blends.
Takes just a few minutes to color the flowers and leaves. We just colored them in with no shading. Simple! Then add Dimensionals to the back and attach to your card base. TIP: The edges of your Dimensionals work perfect for this. We added some of the Mini Dimensionals to the flowers.
We also added some Champagne Rhinestones, and then I decided we needed to “wink” all the flowers with Wink of Stella. I know what you’re thinking, what about the sentiment? It is from the Honey Bee stamp set on page 30 of the mini. Ink it up with Granny Apple Green and stamp. Patty and I both, prayed it would be centered and straight. It was! It was the perfect sentiment for this card and it was curved too. Win/win!
Make sure you take a peek at Patty’s card too. We still have more cards to share, so stand by.
- You don’t have to have classes
- You can be your best customer
- If you don’t like being a demo (but seriously, who wouldn’t) you can drop, no questions asked.
- You get the 3 awesome gifts below
- You can choose any current products for your starter kit.
- You pay only $99 plus tax for $125 worth of products of your choice plus all the FREE gifts.
- You get to see the new catalogs 30 days before everyone else does
- You get 20% discount on all your stampin’ supplies
March 2020, 3D Tutorials, 3 ways to get them:
- Place a minimum $50 order (and you can choose a Level 1 Sale-a-bration item for FREE)
- Purchase the pdf’s for $15, email me and I will send you a PayPal invoice.
- Be part of my Downline, they always get them for FREE.
You can check out our Blog Hop HERE!