This was another little gift I made for our team meeting last month. It features the Yummy Christmas stamp set found on page 23 of the Holiday Catalog. I stamped the house in Black Memento Ink, and colored it in with my Stampin’ Blends (you can find which ones I used in my supply list). Once colored I die cut it using the Cuckoo Clock Dies found on page 29 of the Annual Catalog. Its supper cool how Stampin’ Up! coordinated the Yummy Christmas stamp set with the Cuckoo Clock Dies. So once your Gingerbread House is colored and die cut, you will want to die cut 2 more in Whisper White. You will need one to attach to the back of the one you colored (the Stampin’ Blends bleed through, which is normal, so you want to cover that up) and you need another one for the back of your box.
You will need a 2 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ piece of Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 1/4″ on each short side & 1 3/4″ on each of the long sides. Snip at the 1 3/4″ score lines, (just up to the 1/4″ score line). This will make the “box”. Fold on all score lines.
Start in the center and adhere with liquid glue. This gives you a few seconds of wiggly room. Then do each side. Now do the back of the house the same way.
You can see the side panel in this photo.
I used the Tags Tags Tags bundle for my tags on each house. I filled up my cello bag with Peppermint Taffy (no Christmas candy yet), I think it held about 5 pieces, and tied each bag with the Diagonal Stripe Ribbon. Then I stamped and die cut the Tags. This one I colored with Stampin’ Blends. Whats so nice about these stamps and dies, they are one stamp, one die that stamps & die cuts. Three for Halloween, 3 for Christmas, & 3 for Valentines Day.
This one I stamped with Coastal Cabana Ink. Added the snowflake from the Every Season Punch Pack in Cherry Cobbler cardstock.
This is also Coastal Cabana Ink.
All the tags were tied on with Whisper White Baker’s Twine. Really they are that easy. I colored them all while on vacation while it was raining.
- All order types qualify for this promotion.
- Only Designer Series Papers listed below qualify for this promotion. You may mix and match papers from any of the listed papers.
- There is no limit to how many times participants can buy three packages of Designer Series Paper, and get one free during this sale.
- In the online store, if a customer orders four packages of the same qualifying Designer Series Paper, they will need to enter three together and then order the fourth free item separately.
- Designer Series Paper ordered as part of a Starter Kit does not qualify for this sale.
- Designer Series Paper ordered with Stampin’ Rewards does not qualify for this sale.
The Host code for September is: B3GTANUT. Please use if your order is under $150, otherwise you will get the Hostess Rewards.